Wind Energy Consulting Businesses in Syria
The ChamSolar Initiative hopes to develop increased awareness and interest of concerned citizens to search for and explore innovative techniques and approaches that promote and advance opportunities for renewable energy; thus benefiting sustainable development in Syria. The initiative is a platform for scientific exchange and it incorporates an educational area, a social area and a commercial area. Free advice is offered on the homepage depending on interest, source and application.
- Business type: non-profit organization
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, solar thermal energy, wind power plants, biomass energy systems.
- Service types: consulting, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: Takla Building No 15, Arnous Square, Damascus, Syria
- Web Site: http://www.chamsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to ChamSolar Initiative
International Business Center, IBC
- Business type: Projects, Technical Studies, Consultancy, Realization and Provision of Materials.
- Product types: Generators, Backup Power Systems (UPS), Industrial Batteries (Nickel Cadmium and Lead Acid), DC to AC Power Inverters, Automatic Voltage Stabilizers, Solar Systems (Photovoltaic Cells, Chargers and Inverters), Wind Energy Systems, DC Power Supply and Chargers, Lightning Protection, Lighting Devices, Voice Communication Systems (PBX and accessories)..
- Address: Victoria Street, Al-Jandali Bldg., Damascus, Syria POBox 4908
- Telephone: +963 11 611 99 35 / +963 11 612 99 35
- FAX: +963 11 612 04 16 / +963 11 231 64 83
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News