Wind Energy Project Development Businesses in Sri Lanka
Our aim is to make solar energy affordable for everyone. We mainly focus on Grid Tied (GT) solar energy systems that would utilize the newly introduced "Net Metering" scheme. At present Sri Lankan tariff structure, heavy domestic users could be economically benefited by installing grid tied solar net metering systems. Other commercial organizations could also be benefited with the ability to market the "Green Energy theme". We also distribute Solar panels & Inverters and other required accessories for local solar industry with technical assistance. Our concern is to strengthen solar industry and to make solar power affordable for every one.
- Business type: importer, distributor
- Product types: wind energy system components (small).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 52, Sir Marcus Fernando Mawatha, Colombo 07, Western Sri Lanka 00700
- Telephone: 0094117796716
- FAX: 0094117796729
- Web Site: http://www.bamholdings.com
- E-mail: Send Email to BAM Holdings LTD.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, exporter,
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (large), composting systems, hydro energy systems (small), ocean energy systems, Renewable Energy Appliences, Products, Services.
- Address: 10/1, Gangadara Mawatha, Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka
- Telephone: + 94 171 8554
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News