Wind Energy Education and Training Services in Peru
wind energy system components (small), wind turbines (large), hydro energy system components (small), permanent magnet generators for wind, hydro and other applications, technology transfer of wind turbines and Permanent Magnet generators.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, Wind Farm projects development
- Service types: design, research, engineering, consulting, construction, installation, project development, training, site survey and assessment. Please e-mail us to: info (at) denertec (dot) com
- Address: Francisco De Cuellar 635, Surco (Lima33), Lima, Lima Peru LIMA33
- Telephone: (+51-1) 628-1727
- Web Site: http://www.denertec.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Denertec S. A. C.
WindAid has fully developed a 500 Watt model and a 2000W model (the 2000 watt model would power one hundred 20W light bulbs. They can be used to provide power to the 25% of Peruvians who do not have electricity. Both systems are nearly indestructable, made to endure the harshest settings and diverse climates. The 500 watt system is perfect for light duty outposts meeting the basic energy needs for lighting and communication. Though this unit will quickly charge car batteries, it can not sustain more than approximately 12 lights, or a computer, for several hours a day. The 2000 watt system is for larger community installations. It can power up to 100 fluorescent light bulbs, or four computers, for several hours a day. This system is well sui...
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (small), wind energy systems (large), wind power plants, wind turbines (large).
- Address: Los Datiles 133, Trujillo, La Libertad Peru 1
- Telephone: +51 44 286087
- Web Site: http://www.windaid.org
- E-mail: Send Email to WindAid. org - Light Up A Life!
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News