Wind Energy Engineering Businesses in New Zealand
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
EcoInnovation manufactures the PowerSpout brand of hydro turbine and wind turbines for sale around the world. We also specialize in the supply of low cost permanent magnet generators (PMG) for people building their own equipment. www. ecoinnovation. co. nz
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, exporter www. ecoinnovation. co. nz
- Product types: Wind turbines (small 300-1100 Watt), PowerSpout () Pelton turbines 50-10, 000 Watts, Hydro energy system components (small), Photovoltaic cells, Wind energy system components (small), Low cost permanent magnet generators, Smart Drive genrators, Educational generation products. .
- Service types: Renewable energy installer
- Address: 671 Kent Road, New Plymouth, Taranaki New Zealand RD1
- Telephone: 06 7522765
- FAX: 06 7522768
- Web Site: http://www.powerspout.com
- E-mail: Send Email to EcoInnovation
The first thing people ask when they see a Thinair turbine is "why does it have only one blade?" The answer to that question is the key to understanding the unique benefits that Thinair's innovative and patented single blade teetering hub design offers. Traditionally, wind turbines are constructed with multiple blades, attached to a fixed hub. The Thinair turbine, by contrast, has a freely teetering hub design that allows the blade's angle to change in response to variations in wind speed. As a result the Thinair makes efficient use of strong and gusty wind; it harnesses gusty wind to generate extra energy. The teetering hub also protects the turbine from damaging stress, allowing the blade to swing into a safe horizontal park position in e...
- Business type: Design and manufacture
- Product types: home scale wind turbines.
- Address: 291 Stuart St, Dunedin, Otago New Zealand
- Telephone: 03 470 1071
- Web Site: http://www.powerhousewind.co.nz
- E-mail: Send Email to Powerhouse Wind Ltd
The company is situated on the outskirts of New Plymouth in Taranaki, New Zealand and is involved principally with the importation and the wholesale and retail distribution of alternative energy products ranging from Solar Panels, Hydro Turbines, Wind Turbines and associated Controllers, Inverters and Deep Discharge Storage Batteries etc. . They are the nominated New Zealand distributors of several large and important Chinese alternative energy manufacturers, with some products sourced from the US and West Germany. .
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer, distributor
- Product types: batteries lead acid sealed AGM, DC to AC power inverters sine wave, photovoltaic cells monocrystalline silicon, hydroelectric turbines (small), wind turbines (small), fluorescent lighting, Grid-tie Inverters, Efficient Industrial Lighting, Turbine Controllers.
- Service types: design, engineering, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: Mangorei Road, New Plymouth, New Zealand 4620
- Telephone: 64 6753 2859
- FAX: 64 6758 5143
- Web Site: http://solarwind.co.nz
- E-mail: Send Email to Solarwind Technologies Ltd.
Windflow Technology Ltd was incorporated in 2000 and is a public company with international shareholders that is currently listed on the New Zealand Exchange's alternative market, the NZAX. It was formed to provide a local manufacturing option and wind power engineering services to the nascent wind industry in New Zealand and Australia. Windflow is focused on global expansion and ongoing design innovation, and represents an opportunity to invest in our energy future.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: The Windflow 500 is a 500 kW 33 m two bladed horizontal-axis wind turbine. It is the first wind turbine to combine two new technologies, the patented torque limiting gearbox (TLG) system of power control and the pitch regulated two-bladed teetering rotor. The combination of the TLG system and the two bladed rotor design effect major reductions in fatigue loads. The Windflow 500 design results in weight and cost reductions of between 20-50% compared to currently available commercial windmills of similar power rating. The end result combines cost-effectiveness, simplicity and reliability in a world leading design. .
- Address: 42-44 Mandeville St, Riccarton, Christchurch, New Zealand 8149
- Telephone: 643-365 8960
- FAX: 643-365 1402
- Web Site: http://www.windflow.co.nz
- E-mail: Send Email to Windflow Technology Ltd
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News