Large Wind Energy System Publicly Traded Companies in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
GE is one of the world's leading wind turbine suppliers. With over 8,400 worldwide wind turbine installations comprising more than 11,300 MW of capacity, our knowledge and expertise spans more than two decades. With wind manufacturing and assembly facilities in Germany, Spain, China, Canada and the United States, our current product portfolio includes wind turbines with rated capacities ranging from 1.5 to 3.6 megawatts and support services ranging from development assistance to operation and maintenance.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : GE
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: large wind turbines ( 1.500 - 3.600 kW), utiliy scale wind turbine generators.
- Service types: system design, project development
- Address: 1 River Road, Schenectady, New York USA 12345
- Telephone: (518) 385-7343
- FAX: (518) 385-3536
- Web Site: http://www.gewindenergy.com
Siemens wind turbines are the preferred solution of leading utilities and developers for large demanding on- and offshore projects, not only because of their robustness but also due to their reliability and productivity.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : SI
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Large wind power turbines. Range of wind turbines 2. 3 MW and 3. 6 MW. .
- Service types: Maintenance, Research and development
- Address: Borupvej 16, 7330 Brande, Denmark
- Telephone: +45 99 42 22 22
- FAX: +45 99 99 22 22
- Web Site: http://www.siemens.com/wind
- E-mail: Send Email to Siemens Wind Power A/S
Eguana Technologies designs and manufactures intelligent power electronics for distributed smart grid and energy storage applications.
- Stock Symbol: CDNX : STG
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Our proprietary inverters seamlessly integrate with energy storage devices and renewable energy generators. This creates systems with uncompromised efficiency and reliability at unbeatable lifecycle costs. .
- Address: 6143 4th Street SE, Unit 3, Calgary, Alberta Canada T2H 2H9
- Telephone: +1 (403) 508-7177
- FAX: +1 (403) 205-2509
- Web Site: http://www.eguanatech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Eguana Technologies Inc
Under the brand name Nordex we offer powerful wind turbines for almost all geographic regions across the globe. With the serial produced multi-megawatt wind turbines Nordex N80, N90 and N100, Nordex is able to offer high-efficiency wind turbines for onshore use. For the rapidly developing chinese market and the asian-pacific region we offer the powerful megawatt turbines Nordex S70 and Nordex S77. As developers and manufacturers of wind turbines, we concentrate on our core competencies. In addition to the overall technical design, our know-how also lies in the development of rotor blades with a length of up to 45 metres and in the integrated electrical and control technology for wind turbines.
- Stock Symbol: Xetra : NDXGk.DE
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: large wind powered electric generators, wind turbines 1500 kW, 2500 kW.
- Address: Bornbach 2, 22848 Norderstedt, Germany
- Telephone: +49 - (40) - 300 30 - 1000
- FAX: +49 - (40) - 300 30 - 1101
- Web Site: http://www.nordex-online.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Nordex AG
With a 23 per cent market share, and 35,500 wind turbines installed, Vestas is the world's leading supplier of wind power solutions. Vestas' principal activities are the development, manufacture, sale and maintenance of systems that use wind energy to generate electricity. Vestas supplies a full range of products, from individual turbines to the delivery of turnkey wind power systems.
- Stock Symbol: Copenhagen : VWSYF.PK
- Product types: V52-850 kW, V80-1.8 MW, V80-2.0 MW, V82-1.65 MW, V90-1.8&2.0 MW, V90-3.0 MW..
- Address: Alsvej 21, 8940 Randers SV, Denmark
- Telephone: +45 97 30 00 00
- FAX: +45 97 30 00 01
- Web Site: http://www.vestas.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Vestas Wind Systems A/S
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News