Large Wind Energy System Businesses in Finland
Winwind Ltd. manufactures and supplies 1 and 3 MW wind turbines based on medium speed technology and provides after-sales Operation and Maintenance services for the turbines and wind parks. The company, founded in 2000, employs app. 600 people globally. In addition to Finland, WinWinD turbines produce energy in Sweden, Estonia, France, Portugal, the Czech Republic and India. WinWinD is headquartered in Espoo, Finland, and it has assembly factories in Finland and India.
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind energy systems (large), wind turbines 1 and 3 MW.
- Address: Metsänneidonkuja 4, Espoo, Finland FI-02130
- Telephone: +358 20 7410 160
- FAX: +358 20 7410 162
- Web Site: http://www.winwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Winwind Ltd.
GreenStream Network Plc (GreenStream) is a Northern European company specialising in brokerage services related to green energy certificates and emissions trading. GreenStream is one of the leaders in the markets of green and carbon-free energy certificate trade in Europe. GreenStream provides consulting and financial services for renewable energy projects and manages funds.
- Business type: Green energy and CO2 certificate brokering
- Product types: Certificates from hydro energy systems (small), biomass energy systems, wind energy systems (large).
- Service types: consulting, project development services, financial services
- Address: Lapinlahdenkatu 3, Helsinki, Finland 00180
- Telephone: +358-20-7437800
- FAX: +358-20-7437810
- Web Site: http://www.greenstream.net
- E-mail: Send Email to GreenStream Network Plc
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News