Large Wind Energy System Components (> 50 KW) Education and Training Services in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
WMC - ACT - Advanced Composites Training - Aqua-Therm, LLC - G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation - Masterpower Electronics Ltd - Pinnacle Career Institute - Renewable Energy Technology Center - South Dakota Wind Energy Association - Ten 47 Limited - WindTesting.com - 3S Lift - AE-Rotor Techniek B.V. - Hybrid Design Services, Inc. -
Knowledge Centre WMCActivities:Testing of Structures (heavy structures)Material research (DO/NDO)Inspections Material testing, Structural testing, Full scale testing. With our technology leadership and professional approach, customers select us as their preferred supplier for all sorts of test solutions and wind turbine design tools. Our facilities include several rotor blade test stands and dedicated composite manufacturing and test laboratories. Work field includes wind turbines, tidal, offshore oil & gas, marine sector, civil engineering and automotive. We understand the importance of customer focus starting with smart, cost-efficient solutions, not wasting time during the process, ending with delivering excellent results that enable our...
- Business type: Research institution
- Product types: Rotor Blades, Thermoplastic Tubes, Composites, Inspections, Research, Focus6, Wind turbine design software program, Bi-Axial Testing. .
- Service types: design, engineering, education and training services, research services, testing services, certification services
- Address: Kluisgat 5, Wieringerwerf 5, Noord Holland Netherlands 1770AA
- Telephone: 0031227504935
- FAX: 0031227504948
- Web Site: http://wmc.eu
- E-mail: Send Email to WMC
ACT - Advanced Composites Training ( a division of Renaissance Aeronautics Associates Inc. ) provides comprehensive courses in the processes of composite blade manufacture and repair technologies. These courses have been designed in reference to the highest certification standards for composites Technicians.
- Business type: Training - Composite Blade Manufacture & Repair
- Product types: Wind energy towers and structures (large), wind energy towers and structures (small), wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small).
- Service types: consulting, education and training services, maintenance and repair services, certification services
- Address: 30 Pacific Court, Unit #2, London, Ontario Canada N5V 3K4
- Telephone: 519-451-3200
- FAX: 519-451-3203
- Web Site: www.advancedcompositestraining.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to ACT - Advanced Composites Training
Aqua-Therm is a rare breed in this industry. We have done large scale wind projects that used turbines as large as 2 MegaWatt, the official alternative energy consultant to the University of Wisconsin, both large and small radiant heating projects, educational opportunities, and PV Solar. Not many company's can compare to Aqua-Therm's longevity in this industry so you can have peace of mind knowing we didn't just start up yesterday. Because of our vast experience in both large and small projects, and being in business since 1983, Aqua-Therm should be your only choice for Solar PV, Wind systems, both large and small, combustion systems, education, and dealership opportunities for qualified companies. Contact Ms. Kim Benjamin at -therm. com f...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer, distributor
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), combined heat and power systems residential.
- Service types: design, engineering, project development services, education and training services
- Address: P. O. Box 250, Spicer, Minnesota USA 56288
- Telephone: 800. 325. 2760
- Web Site: http://www.aqua-therm.com
GPETC is the New Mexico agency representing DERMOND Wind Turbine and WindStorSM Systems, which comports superior technological energy cost resolution potential. This power generation and distribution system, provides GPETC with a center-point product for high ROI, when becoming pro-active in (GEI) Green Energy Investment defines the customer's mission goal".
- Business type: New Technology Manufacturer's agent, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: GPE Technologies Corporation is a New Mexico based, transnational, "neo energy" development firm, with a global focus on efficient green energy use resolution. Incorporating leading-edge eco-energy technologies to provide or enhance dynamic cost-effective alternatives to metropolitan or rural energy requirements. Our goal is to provide the triad of, Wind, Solar, Water resolution with complete systems, that provide exceptional capital investment reduction, and diminish on-site operating cost. ".
- Service types: Wind, Solar Energy and Water Technology Solutions
- Address: 1331 Park Ave. SW Suite 208, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87102-2881
- Telephone: 01.505.304.5829
- Web Site: http://gpe-technologies.com
- E-mail: Send Email to G-eophysical P-hased E-nergy (GPE) Technologies Corporation
Masterpower Electronics Ltd is a highly respected specialist provider of power electronics systems to all industry and energy sectors. The company provides a service from problem conception and solution through manufacture, installation and lifetime maintenance. Masterpower Electronics Ltd was founded in 1990 and has grown year on year to occupy its present office and manufacturing complex of 1700 square metres in Aberdeen and other facilities throuout the UK. Over 500 man-years of experience in Power Electronics lie in our staff.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: Backup power systems, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, rectifiers, chargers, emergency backup batteries, hydro energy system components (large), wind energy system components (large), ocean energy system components, Automation & Control..
- Service types: Consultancy, Design, Manufacture, Installation, Commissioning, Service
- Address: Badentoy Crescent, Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom AB12 4YD
- Telephone: 44 1224 783700
- FAX: 44 1224 783700
- Web Site: http://www.masterpower.co.uk
Pinnacle's Wind Turbine Technician training program is designed to provide students with a broad-based knowledge of general electronics, hydraulics and safety as it relates to emerging wind energy initiatives. This certificate prepares graduates for entry level jobs in a variety of electro-mechanical technician areas but with a focus on wind energy and wind turbine instillation and repair.
- Service types: education and training services
- Address: 1001 E 101st Terrace, Kansas City, Missouri USA 64131
- Telephone: 816-389-2504
- FAX: 816-817-7694
- Web Site: http://www.pcitraining.edu
- E-mail: Send Email to Pinnacle Career Institute
RETC's primary purpose is providing world class education and skill development in renewable energy. Underneath this purpose RETC is also in pre-development, looking for potential and viable wind sites in the whole country to be developed as future wind farm. All this knowledge, skill and development approach would be adaptable to the Philippine environment. RETC partners with world class institutions in providing education and training in the Philippines and its neighbouring countries. The 1st and only education and training in the Philippines today.
- Business type: Training and Pre-development for Renewable Energy
- Product types: Wind Energy Assessment and Monitoring Equipment, Solar Assessment Equipment, Solar Lighting Kits, etc.
- Service types: Renewable Energy Consulting, Renewable Energy Project Pre- Development Services, Capacity Building Services on Renewable Energy, Research Services
- Address: L/G IBP Bldg., 15 Julia Vargas Ave. Ortigas Center, Pasig City, NCR Philippines 1605
- Telephone: +63. 2. 634. 3557
- FAX: +63. 2. 631. 4473
- Web Site: www.coastalrenewables.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy Technology Center
Goalsâ ¢Provide consumers with a cost-effective and stable alternative energy sourceâ ¢Foster the development of South Dakota based businesses related to wind energy productionâ ¢Encourage the utilization of local applications for wind energyâ ¢Help develop investment opportunities in wind energy for South Dakotansâ ¢Attract wind energy manufacturing to the state that will produce good jobs in wind power installation, operations, and maintenanceâ ¢Encourage the linkage of wind energy to the capabilities in research and development technical job training, engineering and other fields in the South Dakota higher education systemâ ¢Provide a forum for people interested in wind energy to analyze ideas, discuss concerns, and determine other econo...
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy systems (large), magazines.
- Address: 300 East Capitol, Pierre, South Dakota USA 57501
- Telephone: 605 295 1221
- Web Site: http://www.sdwind.org
- E-mail: Send Email to South Dakota Wind Energy Association
Ten 47 Ltd design, manufacture and supply connector and cable assembly solutions for a diverse industry base. Our products are commonly found in Harsh Environment Industrial, Military, Traction, Automation and Light & Sound applications. Our standard connectors range from single pole and fibre optic to multi-channel requirements with upto 201 contacts within a single connector.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), battery connectors.
- Address: Unit 2B Frances Industrial Park. Wemyss Road, Kirkcaldy, Fife United Kingdom KY1 2XZ
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1592 655725
- Web Site: http://www.ten47.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ten 47 Limited
Complete testing of all wind energy components. Site assesment services. Wind energy resource testing. Wind energy prototype testing. Wind energy production testing. Wind turbine power performance testing. Wind data collection/documentation training programs for your company's employees.
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), wind energy systems (large), wind energy systems (small), Complete testing of all wind energy components. Site assesment services. Wind energy resource testing. Data collection training programs for your company's employees. Wind energy prototype testing. Wind energy production testing. Wind turbine power performance testing..
- Address: Po Box 1138 , Tehachapi, California USA 93581-1138
- Telephone: 6618227787
- Web Site: http://www.windtesting.com
- E-mail: Send Email to WindTesting.com
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (large), wind energy system components (large), wind energy systems (large), wind power plants.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: No.11 Baiziwan Rd, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China China 100022
- Telephone: 86-10-67707169Ext20
- FAX: 86-10-67768295
AE-Rotor Techniek B.V.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter,
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind energy system components (large), Rotor blade aerodynamic and structural design (large), Production machinery and process control , Turn key projects from design to running serial production..
- Address: Goudstraat 15, Hengelo, (Ov) The Netherlands 7554 NG
- Telephone: ++31 (0)74 255 26 30
- FAX: ++31 (0)74 255 26 59
Hybrid Design Services, Inc.
- Product types: alternative fuel vehicles, backup power systems, batteries electric vehicle, batteries lithium, wind energy system components (large), hybrid electric vehicles.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, research services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 220 North Franklin Street, Dearborn, Michigan USA 48128
- Telephone: 313-730-1800
- FAX: 313-586-0610
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News