Large Wind Energy System Components (> 50 KW) Testing Services Businesses in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
WMC - Aerohoff Inspection Services, Inc. NDT SERVICE - EUROS Entwicklungsgesellschaft für Windkraftanlagen mbH - Integrated Power Services - Potencia Industrial SA de CV - Trico Tcwind - 1-2-3 PTIB Wind Technologies S. A. -
Knowledge Centre WMCActivities:Testing of Structures (heavy structures)Material research (DO/NDO)Inspections Material testing, Structural testing, Full scale testing. With our technology leadership and professional approach, customers select us as their preferred supplier for all sorts of test solutions and wind turbine design tools. Our facilities include several rotor blade test stands and dedicated composite manufacturing and test laboratories. Work field includes wind turbines, tidal, offshore oil & gas, marine sector, civil engineering and automotive. We understand the importance of customer focus starting with smart, cost-efficient solutions, not wasting time during the process, ending with delivering excellent results that enable our...
- Business type: Research institution
- Product types: Rotor Blades, Thermoplastic Tubes, Composites, Inspections, Research, Focus6, Wind turbine design software program, Bi-Axial Testing. .
- Service types: design, engineering, education and training services, research services, testing services, certification services
- Address: Kluisgat 5, Wieringerwerf 5, Noord Holland Netherlands 1770AA
- Telephone: 0031227504935
- FAX: 0031227504948
- Web Site: http://wmc.eu
- E-mail: Send Email to WMC
Aerohoff performs nondestructive testing field services inspecting for extremely small flaws before they become catastrophic. Call us today!
- Business type: Nondestructive Testing Mobile Lab
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), Nondestructive Testing, Ultrasonic, Eddy Current, Phgased Array, Thermography, Shearography, Dye Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, MAUS, .
- Service types: NDT Inspection, consulting, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: PO Box 5801, Oceanside, California USA 92052
- Telephone: 760-806-2782
- Web Site: http://www.aerohoff.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Aerohoff Inspection Services, Inc. NDT SERVICE
Production of rotor blades for pitch controlled turbines rated > 600 kW
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), rotor blades for large wind turbines.
- Service types: design, engineering, research services, testing services for rotor blades
- Address: Falkenberger Strasse 146 A/B, Berlin, Germany 13088
- Telephone: ++49 30 39878060
- FAX: ++49 30 39878062
- Web Site: http://www.euros.de
- E-mail: Send Email to EUROS Entwicklungsgesellschaft für Windkraftanlagen mbH
Integrated Power Services (IPS) is the nation's leading independent power services provider. We offer industrial motor and generator repair services, field services and product sales on a local, regional and national scale, delivering coast-to-coast reliability to companies that demand more from their rotating assets.
- Product types: cogeneration systems, hydro energy system components (large), wind power plants, wind energy system components (large), water pumps, wind energy system components (small), AC & DC motors and generators.
- Service types: maintenance and repair services
- Address: 3 Independence Pointe, Ste 100, Greenville, South Carolina USA 29615
- Telephone: 864-451-5600
- FAX: 864-451-5601
- Web Site: http://www.integratedpowerservices.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Integrated Power Services
Potencia Industrial has dedicated its 50 years of experience to the design and manufacture of state of the art electric motors, generators and UPS systems. With a wide range of products to fit every need, Potencia Industrial remains on the cutting edge in providing the most efficient and cost-effective power and generation solutions for business and industry. Our clients include: Ford Motor Company, Kelloggs, US ARMY, Dupont, Enron Wind, Sumitomo and many other greats. Contact us, we will be delighted to be of service.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: fuel powered electric generators, wind energy system components (large), uninterruptible power supplies UPS, telecommunications power systems, wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (large), State of the Art Electrical Motors up to 5000 Hp.
- Service types: design, installation, engineering, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: AÒo de Juarez 205, Mexico City, Col. Granjas San Antonio Mexico 09070
- Telephone: 525 686 7303
- FAX: 525 604 0923
- Web Site: http://www.potenciaindustrial.com.mx
One of the wind energyâÛs industryâÛs leading power services company, Trico TCWind, an Integrated Power Services (IPS)company, is based in Litchfield, Minnesota. The company offers a complete line of repair services and field services for OEM wind turbines, as well as new product sales. Trico TCWind works closely with the major wind turbine and generator OEMs, helping to document and define service and repair standards. The companyâÛs operations is Litchfield serve as the IPS Minnesota Regional Service Center, and they serve wind energy customers with our regional service centers in Portland, Shreveport and Pittsburgh.
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy system components (small), wind power plants, wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large), AC & DC motors and generators, .
- Service types: maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 111 East 10th Street, Litchfield, Minnesota USA 55355
- Telephone: 888-694-6200
- Web Site: http://www.tricotcwind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Trico Tcwind
1-2-3 PTIB Wind Technologies S. A.
Dear Source Guides Members, Our wind patent, called Power & Torque Increase Box (PTIB) is NOT A NEW TECHNOLOGY and can be applied as a wind turbine Power & Torque Increase Box although the physical and mathematical dynamic models behind it are very complex. It really does increase the power & torque of a same size & design blades wind turbine, being operated under same wind speed & weather conditions : - by +260 % in torque . . . I know that you are thinking to the Betz law and so it is theoretically impossible. False ! And we prove it any time, any location, in a wind tunnel from whatever leading wind turbine manufacturer or from any university like the one from the Deltf University ( http://lr. tudelft. nl/en/organisation/departments-and-...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind turbines (large) horizontal axis, wind energy system components (large), wind power plants, wind energy assessment equipment.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, research services, testing services, certification services
- Address: Avenue Julien Jardon 64, Verviers, Belgium 4801
- Telephone: +32 (0)87 77 14 44
- FAX: +32 (0)87 60 52 44
- E-mail: Send Email to 1-2-3 PTIB Wind Technologies S. A.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News