Large Wind Energy System Components (> 50 KW) Businesses in the World by Business Name Starting with V
Business Names Starting with V
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
With a 23 per cent market share, and 35,500 wind turbines installed, Vestas is the world's leading supplier of wind power solutions. Vestas' principal activities are the development, manufacture, sale and maintenance of systems that use wind energy to generate electricity. Vestas supplies a full range of products, from individual turbines to the delivery of turnkey wind power systems.
- Stock Symbol: Copenhagen : VWSYF.PK
- Product types: V52-850 kW, V80-1.8 MW, V80-2.0 MW, V82-1.65 MW, V90-1.8&2.0 MW, V90-3.0 MW..
- Address: Alsvej 21, 8940 Randers SV, Denmark
- Telephone: +45 97 30 00 00
- FAX: +45 97 30 00 01
- Web Site: http://www.vestas.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Vestas Wind Systems A/S
Every variable frequency drive (VFD) on the market has an input rectifier. Every variable frequency drive on the market creates harmonic currents. Active rectifiers are used in active front end VFD drives to reduce the harmonic currents with the emphasis on reduce, not eliminate. Almost every variable frequency drive uses switching elements in the output to create a PWM output pattern that causes a sinusoidal current to flow in the AC motor. As such, the potential for EMC and EDM is high with all variable frequency drives. Before you argue the merits of variable frequency drives (VFD), you need to get a better understanding of some of the fundamentals that we are referring to.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, electric utility
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), energy efficient appliances, energy efficient homes and buildings, packaged power systems, power conversion equipment, water pumps.
- Service types: installation, engineering, project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 1536 Kebet Way, Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada V3C 5M5
- Telephone: 604-421-2620
- Web Site: http://www.variablefrequencydrive.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Variable Frequency Drive
if you need ... Customized Inverters up to 12,000.00 Amps current, high voltage DC power supply... Wind mill power inverter.. we are the solution...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: DC to AC power inverters, DC to DC power converters, wind energy system components (large), HT DC Power Supply, Large 12,000 Amps Inverter..
- Address: B-29, G.I.D.C., Electronics Zone, Sector-25, Gandhinagar, Gujarat India 382023
- Telephone: +91-79-3225456
- Web Site: http://www.viralcontrols.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Viral Controls Pvt. Ltd
- Business type: manufacturer, licensor
- Product types: Wind Power Generators >1000kW, Wind Power Generators < 20kW.
- Address: P.O. Box 90-368, Auckland, New Zealand
- Telephone: +64-9-306-2715
- FAX: +64-9-306-2711
- Web Site: http://www.vortecenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Vortec Energy Ltd.
VRB Power Systems Inc. is an energy storage company that has developed and commercialized the vanadium energy storage system. Based upon the patented vanadium redox flow battery this new enabling technology can effectively store large amounts of electricity on demand. Characterized by low ecological impact, long life VRB Power Systems improve power quality, reliabilty, as well as reduce the costs of load levelling, peak shaving, and critical uninteruptible power supply systems.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: renewable energy system batteries, hydro energy system components (large), portable power systems, wind energy system components (large), packaged power systems, custom batteries, Worldwide sales and marketing of vanadium energy storage systems.
- Address: Suite 200 - 13955 Bridgeport Road, Richmond, British Columbia Canada V6V 1J6
- Telephone: 6042473300
- FAX: 6042473313
- Web Site: http://www.vrbpower.com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News