Large Wind Turbine Consulting Businesses in New Zealand
Windflow Technology Ltd was incorporated in 2000 and is a public company with international shareholders that is currently listed on the New Zealand Exchange's alternative market, the NZAX. It was formed to provide a local manufacturing option and wind power engineering services to the nascent wind industry in New Zealand and Australia. Windflow is focused on global expansion and ongoing design innovation, and represents an opportunity to invest in our energy future.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: The Windflow 500 is a 500 kW 33 m two bladed horizontal-axis wind turbine. It is the first wind turbine to combine two new technologies, the patented torque limiting gearbox (TLG) system of power control and the pitch regulated two-bladed teetering rotor. The combination of the TLG system and the two bladed rotor design effect major reductions in fatigue loads. The Windflow 500 design results in weight and cost reductions of between 20-50% compared to currently available commercial windmills of similar power rating. The end result combines cost-effectiveness, simplicity and reliability in a world leading design. .
- Address: 42-44 Mandeville St, Riccarton, Christchurch, New Zealand 8149
- Telephone: 643-365 8960
- FAX: 643-365 1402
- Web Site: http://www.windflow.co.nz
- E-mail: Send Email to Windflow Technology Ltd
Carbon Market Solutions Limited
- Product types: wind turbines (large), cogeneration systems, hydro energy systems (small), geothermal energy systems, energy efficient lighting.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, financial services
- Address: KCSM House, 187 Peachgrove Road, Hamilton, New Zealand
- Telephone: +64 7 853 6220
- FAX: +64 7 853 6201
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News