Large Wind Turbine Consulting Businesses in the World by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
O'Connell Electric Company Inc. - Deutsches Windenergie-Institut GmbH (DEWI - German Wind Energy Institute) - Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica S.A. - Zusma Green Power Solutions Pvt Ltd - Era-Energy Renewable Energy Sources - Energy Maintenance Service, LLC - ENERCON GmbH - American Superconductor - Ruzgar Enerjisi Kulubu - Blasto Metal Spray Processors -
O'Connell Electric Company Inc., family owned since 1911 is a full service regional contractor serving the Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse New York markets. O'Connell Electric Company Inc. has a diverse electrical range to meet our customers needs, including the solar photovoltaic industry, wind power and wind turbine industry, public utility, governmental and retail, commercial and residential. O'Connell Electric Company Inc. which owns Rochester Solar Technologies, Syracuse Merit Electric, and a host of other diverse electrical companies, has a nine decade proven record of quality NEC compliant electical projects in the Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse regions. With over 100 million dollars of bonding capacity, O'Connell Electric has milli...
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, solar electric power systems, photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (large), wind energy systems (large), solar street lighting.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 830 Phillips Road, Victor, New York USA 14564
- Telephone: 585-924-2176
- FAX: 585-924-4973
- Web Site: http://solarrochester.com
- E-mail: Send Email to O'Connell Electric Company Inc.
Established in 1990 by the Federal State Lower Saxony as a non-profit limited liability company (GmbH) in Wilhelmshaven, the German Wind Energy Institute (DEWI) has currently 29 employees, among them 12 engineers, 5 physicists and 2 economists. One of the main tasks of the institute is the applied research and development in the field of wind energy often performed in national and international co-operation. The commissions given for measurements of a large number of wind turbine generator systems (WTGS) and evaluations concerning site wind potentials and optimisation of wind farm configurations, indicates the high standard achieved by the institute and its personnel. DEWI's internal organisational structure mirrors the abundance of activities performed by DEWI in all areas of wind energy utilisation.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: wind energy systems (large), wind turbines (large), wind farms.
- Address: Eberstr. 96, Wilhelmshaven, Germany D-26382
- Telephone: ++49-(0)4421-4808-0
- FAX: ++49-(0)4421-4808-43
- Web Site: http://www.dewi.de
- E-mail: Send Email to Deutsches Windenergie-Institut GmbH (DEWI - German Wind Energy Institute)
Gamesa is a company specializing in sustainable energy technologies, mainly wind power. Gamesa is the market leader in Spain and is positioned among the most important wind generator manufacturers in the world with a market share in 2007 upper 15%. Gamesa has installed almost 13,000 MW of its main product lines in 20 countries spread out over four continents. The annual equivalent of this production amounts to more than 2.78 million tons of petroleum (TEP)/year and prevents the emission into the atmosphere of more than 20.6 million tones of CO /year.With a portfolio of more than 21,000 MW of wind power being promoted in Europe, America and Asia and branches in 13 countries, Gamesa is well positioned as one of the world's most important companies in the promotion and development of wind farms.
- Stock Symbol: Bolsa de Madrid : ES:GAM
- Business type: manufacturer, developer
- Product types: wind turbines, wind farms - wind power plants.
- Address: Ramon y Cajal 7-9, 01007 Vitoria, Alava Spain
- Telephone: (+34) 944818190
- Web Site: http://www.gamesa.es/index.php/en
- E-mail: Send Email to Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica S.A.
SMALL WIND TURBINE SUPPLIERS FOR 1 kW To 300kW. ERECTION AND COMISSIONING OF WIND TURBINES. BIOMASS CONSULTANTS. RENEWABLE ENERGY SOLUTIONS
- Business type: trade association
- Product types: combined heat and power systems industrial, wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (large).
- Service types: consulting, engineering, project development services
- Address: C. S. M Nagar, T. C. 15/722-5, Sasthamangalam. P. O, Trivandrum, Kerala India 695010
- Telephone: +91-471--2720770
- FAX: +91-471-2720770
- Web Site: http://www.zusmagreenpower.com
We are focused on providing free information about renewable energy sources â governance, policies, analysts, organizational support, manufacturers and other facts and data related.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: hydro energy systems (large), photovoltaic cells, wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), photovoltaic systems, geothermal energy systems.
- Service types: consulting, education and training services
- Address: Hayden Rd. , Scottsdale, Arizona USA 85260
- Web Site: http://www.era-energy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Era-Energy Renewable Energy Sources
EMS offers more that 75 years of combined practical hands-on experience at competitive prices for all your wind industry needs. Our team provides extensive knowledge in both commercial, farm and residential wind turbine services. EMS is the industries leading remanufacture of turbine between 30kw to 150kw. Our field service personnel are unparallel in turbine operations and maintenance. In addition, our anemometry crews provide solutions to meet every situation. Give us a call and see why we are "Reliable With Every Turn ™"
- Business type: Service
- Product types: Wind energy systems (small), Wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), Remanufactured turbines (single phase and three phase) 35kW, 65kW, 108kW.
- Service types: Operations, Maintenance, Technical
- Address: P.O. Box 158, 129 Main Ave., Gary, South Dakota USA 57237
- Telephone: 605-272-5398
- FAX: 605-272-5402
- Web Site: http://www.energyms.com
ENERCON GmbH has already installed more than 13, 000 wind turbines in more than 30 countries. It is one of the world's leading manufacturers of wind turbines and has been German market leader for many years now. ENERCON has constantly been setting new standards in innovative and technological design for over 20 years. The expertise in developing and producing wind energy turbines is now being put to use in other sectors of renewable energy production such as hydropower turbines and drive systems for ships.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: windturbines from 800 kw - 3, 0 MW.
- Address: Teerhof 59, D-28199 Bremen, Germany
- Telephone: +49 421 244 15 100
- FAX: +49 421 244 15 119
- Web Site: http://www.enercon.de
- E-mail: Send Email to ENERCON GmbH
Renewable energy is now playing a prominent role in electricity generation and the market is projected to grow rapidly in the decade ahead. At the end of 2009, the global installed capacity of wind power exceeded 150 gigawatts (GW), enough power for more than 45 million U. S. homes. By 2020, wind installations are projected to quadruple to more than 600 GW. The adoption of solar power is following a similar path, with global installations projected to increase from approximately 23 GW at the end of 2009 to 300 GW by 2020. Integral to this growth are high-quality manufacturers of renewable energy systems, such as wind turbines, and advanced and reliable grid interconnection solutions. This is AMSC's focus.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind turbines (large) horizontal axis, DC to AC power inverters.
- Service types: design
- Address: 64 Jackson Road, Devens, Massachusetts USA 01434
- Telephone: +1 978. 842. 3000
- FAX: +1 978. 842. 3024
- Web Site: http://www.amsc.com
Confused about which wind turbine to buy to benefit from the opportunity to produce and sell your electricity in the unlicensed wind market in Turkey? We are a consulting company in medium sized wind turbines (100kw, 250kw, 500kw wind turbine and over) in Turkey. We evaluate your needs and recommend the best turbine for your needs based on our extensive research, customer interviews and connection with major manufacturers and distributors in Turkey.
- Business type: retail sales, distributor
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind turbines (large) horizontal axis, wind turbines (small) horizontal axis.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment service
- Address: Ciftecevizler Deresi Sokak, Sisli, Istanbul Turkey 34382
- Telephone: +90 212 469 4040
- Web Site: http://www.ruzgarenerjisikulubu.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ruzgar Enerjisi Kulubu
Blasto Metal Spray Processors backed by 12 years of rich industry experience, are the leading name engaged in offering Blasting, Painting & Metallising Services for Industrial like heavy engg, Structurals & Wind Mills manufacturers. Our quality controllers make sure that the services are delivered to them within the set time period. With the assistance of our experts, we cater to the individual requirements of our clients by offering them customized services at cost-effective prices. works in close partnership with customers to offer the most effective solutions towards energy independence. Our core business is the development, manufacturing, sale and maintenance of wind power plants âÛ" with competencies that cover every aspect of the valu...
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: wind energy assessment equipment, wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), Blasting, Painting & Metallising Services, Industrial like heavy engg.
- Service types: consulting, engineering
- Address: plot no: s-22, Sipcot Pillaipakkam, Sriperumbathur, Kanceepuram, , Chennai, Tamilnadu India 602105
- Telephone: 9500029978 ; 9840827267
- Web Site: http://www.blastometal.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Blasto Metal Spray Processors
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News