Large Wind Turbine Wholesale Suppliers in Denmark
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
LM Glasfiber is the worlds leading supplier of blades for wind turbines, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. We have achieved this strong position in a business distinctive for international growth via a consistent focus on research, product development, quality and excellent customer service.
- Business type: manufacturer, designer
- Product types: Rotor soloutions for wind turbines, 13 meter to 61,5 meter blades for large turbines..
- Address: Rolles Mollevej 1, Lunderskov, Denmark 6640
- Telephone: +45 79 84 00 00
- FAX: +45 79 84 00 85
- Web Site: http://www.lmglasfiber.com
- E-mail: Send Email to LM Glasfiber A/S
With a 23 per cent market share, and 35,500 wind turbines installed, Vestas is the world's leading supplier of wind power solutions. Vestas' principal activities are the development, manufacture, sale and maintenance of systems that use wind energy to generate electricity. Vestas supplies a full range of products, from individual turbines to the delivery of turnkey wind power systems.
- Stock Symbol: Copenhagen : VWSYF.PK
- Product types: V52-850 kW, V80-1.8 MW, V80-2.0 MW, V82-1.65 MW, V90-1.8&2.0 MW, V90-3.0 MW..
- Address: Alsvej 21, 8940 Randers SV, Denmark
- Telephone: +45 97 30 00 00
- FAX: +45 97 30 00 01
- Web Site: http://www.vestas.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Vestas Wind Systems A/S
We offer second-hand wind turbines from Denmark in the range 130 kW to 250 kW. Furthermore we offer spareparts for wind turbines. The wind turbines have been taken down as a result of a Danish re-powering programme.
- Product types: Second-hand wind turbines. Wind park development..
- Address: Braendskovvej 15, Tylstrup, Denmark 9382
- Telephone: +004598262122
- FAX: +004598262123
- Web Site: http://www.dansk-vindenergi.dk
- E-mail: Send Email to Dansk Vindenergi ApS
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News