Small Wind Turbine Tower And Structure Businesses in the World by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Windterra Systems Inc. is a company dedicated to creating sustainable solutions to the environmental and economic challenges presented by the growing global demand for energy. Windterra is involved in the engineering, design and manufacture of roof-mounted small-wind turbine systems that give homeowners and other small-application users the ability to generate their own safe, inexpensive, emissions-free power by harnessing an abundant, renewable and freely available energy source. Windterra's Vertical Axis Wind Turbine (VAWT) is designed to operate in micro-winds as low as 4 metres/second (14.5 km/h, 9 mph) and can withstand winds as strong as 40 m/s (145 km/h, 90 mph). The optimal output of 1 kW is reached in wind speeds of 12 m/s (43.1 km/h, 26.8 mph). Windterra's VAWT technology employs a unique airbrake system designed to engage when the unit rotates beyond the desired 225 RPM without creating additional noise
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), wind energy towers and structures (small).
- Service types: design, installation
- Address: Suite 550, 1000 8th Ave SW, Calgary, AB Canada T2P 3M7
- Telephone: 866-771-9463
- FAX: 403-543-3647
- Web Site: http://www.windterra.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Windterra Systems Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: ARE wind turbines (2.5kW & 10kW), wind energy towers and structures, wind energy system components, lightning suppression systems..
- Address: 22700 NE Mountain Top Road, Newberg, Oregon USA 97132
- Telephone: (503) 538-8298
- FAX: (503) 538-8782
- Web Site: http://www.AbundantRE.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Abundant Renewable Energy
Knowledge Centre WMCActivities:Testing of Structures (heavy structures)Material research (DO/NDO)Inspections Material testing, Structural testing, Full scale testing. With our technology leadership and professional approach, customers select us as their preferred supplier for all sorts of test solutions and wind turbine design tools. Our facilities include several rotor blade test stands and dedicated composite manufacturing and test laboratories. Work field includes wind turbines, tidal, offshore oil & gas, marine sector, civil engineering and automotive. We understand the importance of customer focus starting with smart, cost-efficient solutions, not wasting time during the process, ending with delivering excellent results that enable our...
- Business type: Research institution
- Product types: Rotor Blades, Thermoplastic Tubes, Composites, Inspections, Research, Focus6, Wind turbine design software program, Bi-Axial Testing. .
- Service types: design, engineering, education and training services, research services, testing services, certification services
- Address: Kluisgat 5, Wieringerwerf 5, Noord Holland Netherlands 1770AA
- Telephone: 0031227504935
- FAX: 0031227504948
- Web Site: http://wmc.eu
- E-mail: Send Email to WMC
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News