Small Wind Turbine Manufacturers in the World by Business Name Starting with O
Business Names Starting with O
Windside is an especially high quality vertical wind turbine, born in 1979, which is suitable both for professional use in very demanding weather conditions and for e. g. freetime house use. The silent and safe Windside wind rotor is rotated by two spiral-formed vanes, and according to numerous tests, its efficiency per swept area in inland circumstances exceeds that of horizontal shafted propeller types by 50 per cent. Its superiority is most obvious at low wind speeds from 1 to 5 m/s, also from 20 to 80 m/s and there is no need to stop it or to reduce energy output during storms and hurricanes. Turbulence and changes in wind direction do not in any way harm its performance, and it keeps itself free of ice when rotating. Installations. . ....
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind turbines (small, presently 1 to 7200W), robust, spiral vertical axis Windside wind turbines. Series WS-0, 30; WS-2; WS-4; WS-12. Each of these series include several models for different wind speed areas. Models: A are framed and withstand constant wind speed of 60 m/s B withstand constant wind speed of 40 m/s B PLUS withstand constant wind speed of 50 m/s All of them start to work with low wind speeds such as 1 to 2 m/s. .
- Service types: design, engineering, research services
- Address: Keskitie 4, 44500 Viitasaari, Finland
- Telephone: +358-208-350 700
- FAX: +358-208-350 701
- Web Site: http://www.windside.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Oy Windside Production Ltd
ÖNCÜ MAKøNA A.®
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: wind energy system components (small), water pumping windmills, wind energy systems (small), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind turbines (small).
- Address: Kocasinan sanayi sitesi 202 sokak no:34 Ostim, ANKARA, TURKEY
- Telephone: +90-312-3855512
- FAX: +90-3123853896
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News