Small Wind Turbine Design Businesses in New Zealand
Specialist Electrical Contracting Co. Design, supply, installation and maintenance of Independant Electrical systems. Solar, wind Micro-hydro.Solar Hot Water (evacuated tube systems.) Automated Diesel generator systems. Servicing southern New Zealand.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: solar electric power systems, wind turbines (small), deep cycle batteries, DC to AC power inverters, hydro energy systems (small), solar water pumping systems.
- Address: 124 Greenacres St., Dunedin, New Zealand 9003
- Telephone: 00643 4761112
- Web Site: http://power-options.co.nz
- E-mail: Send Email to POWER OPTIONS N.Z.
The first thing people ask when they see a Thinair turbine is "why does it have only one blade?" The answer to that question is the key to understanding the unique benefits that Thinair's innovative and patented single blade teetering hub design offers. Traditionally, wind turbines are constructed with multiple blades, attached to a fixed hub. The Thinair turbine, by contrast, has a freely teetering hub design that allows the blade's angle to change in response to variations in wind speed. As a result the Thinair makes efficient use of strong and gusty wind; it harnesses gusty wind to generate extra energy. The teetering hub also protects the turbine from damaging stress, allowing the blade to swing into a safe horizontal park position in e...
- Business type: Design and manufacture
- Product types: home scale wind turbines.
- Address: 291 Stuart St, Dunedin, Otago New Zealand
- Telephone: 03 470 1071
- Web Site: http://www.powerhousewind.co.nz
- E-mail: Send Email to Powerhouse Wind Ltd
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News