Small Wind Turbine Trade Associations in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
USREA is a volunteer renewable energy advocacy organization. We are made up of members just like you from across the USA. We rely on input, news and perspective from our members and partner companies to help spread the word about technologies that are revolutionary, and have the potential to change the way we power our future. We seek participation from schools, renewable companies, researchers and R. E. enthusiasts to assist with content and perspective, so we can share with others. We can only get better with your participation, so we look to our members to make this a great site. Do you belong?
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (small), backup power systems, biomass energy systems, electric cars, alternative home and building construction materials hydro, biomass.
- Service types: research services
- Address: 6697 Lakeshore Road, Lexington, Michigan USA 48450
- Telephone: 810-359-2250
- FAX: 810-359-2250
- Web Site: http://www.usrea.org
- E-mail: Send Email to US Renewable Energy Association
Spares in Motion is the e-business platform for the wind turbine aftermarket. By connecting demand and supply, availability of products and services will increase. The concept of Spares in Motion is based on experience gained in the Aerospace industry on the support of capital goods and tailored to the specific needs of the wind turbine aftermarket by wind turbine experts.
- Business type: trade association
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), wind energy systems (large).
- Address: Westblaak 92, Rotterdam, Zuid holland Netherlands 3012 Km
- Telephone: 085 401 1724
- Web Site: http://www.sparesinmotion.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Spares in motion
Global NES of Oregon specializes in energy efficiencies methodologies and renewable energy technologies powered by clean sustainable solar, wind, hydroelectric and geothermal energy sources. We provide our clients with a 360 degree approach that includes energy reduction measures, multiple system options (solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and more) and financial solutions to meet specific needs. We are results oriented and client focused, which means, we listen more than we speak, with the end result being a reliable, affordable, clean energy and efficiency program unique to each customer. Please contact us for more details.
- Business type: Energy Efficiencies and Renewable Energy Services and Solutions
- Product types: Energy Efficiency services and products, various renewable energy solutions and services, including solar, wind, geothermal, and hydro with a full compliment of service and installation of such products. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services
- Address: 14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr., Suite 110, #334, Beaverton, Oregon USA 97007
- Telephone: 1(877) 637-6367
- FAX: 503-372-6596
- Web Site: http://www.nesofor.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global NES of Oregon
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News