Small Wind Turbine Wholesale Suppliers in Italy
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
It was 1995 when the founder of ROPATEC Robert Niederkofler, today the CEO of the company, fostered the beginning conception, development and exploitation of Wind Power that is based on the movement of a turbine on a vertical axis. The first installations of ROPATEC turbines up to 3 kW were constructed and installed on mountain refuges in South Tyroland Antarctica with the CNR collaboration in extreme environments. This experience allowed ROPATEC to reach excellent technical & scientific know-how.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: wind turbines (small), wind energy systems (small), decentralized energy, VAWT, grid-connection, renewable energy, off-grid systems, vertical axis wind turbines. .
- Service types: consulting, projecting, manufactoring, research
- Address: Via Zuegg 38/40, Bolzano, Bz Italy 39100
- Telephone: +39-0471-052010
- FAX: +39-0471-052012
- Web Site: http://www.ropatec.com
- E-mail: Send Email to ROPATEC S. r. l.
- Product types: biomass energy systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems, solar thermal energy, waste to energy systems, wind turbines (small).
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 24 Prenestina, Corato, Ba Italy 70033
- Telephone: +39. 340. 3977084
Studio Solaria Italy / Ergon Solair Usa
- Business type: international sales, import, export, supply
- Product types: silicon products, ingots, wafers, photovoltaic cells, photovoltaic modules, wind turbines (small), hydrogen systems.
- Address: Loc. Bardecco, Citerna, Perugia Italy 06010
- Telephone: (+39)3290073768
- FAX: (+1) 413 215 3414
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News