Wind Farm - Wind Power Plant Consulting Businesses in Germany
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
EnergieKontor is the leading German project developer in the wind power sector. At the end of 2001 the wind farms we had projected and realised accounted for more than 357 mio. Euro. With the support of some 4,129 investors, 40 wind farms with a total rated capacity of 226 megawatts (MW) had been erected and approved.Energiekontor has realised additional 44,5 MW worth 70,6 mio. Euro for external investors. Launched in 1990 in Bremerhaven as a private and independent enterprise, we are now based in Bremen and have branches in Bremerhaven and Krefeld. We have subsidiaries in Great Britain (Leeds), Greece (Athens), Portugal (Lisbon), Spain (Barcelona) and France (Toulouse). As an innovative trailblazer, we have played a big part in advancing the use of wind energy in Germany for years. Our expansion in Europe saw our first wind farms go into operation in Greece in 2001. More projects will follow in Great Britain and Portugal in 2002.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind farms - wind power plants.
- Service types: installation, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: Mary-Somerville-Str.5, Bremen, Germany D-28359
- Telephone: ++49 (0)421-3304-0
- FAX: ++49 (0)421-3304-444
- Web Site: http://www.energiekontor.de
- E-mail: Send Email to Energiekontor AG
Our business is the turnkey development of wind farms and biomass power plants.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind farms and biomass power plants.
- Address: Hirtenstraße 24, Wiesbaden, Germany 65193
- Telephone: +4961126765-0
- FAX: +4961126765-99
- Web Site: http://www.abo-wind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to ABO-Wind
Prowind GmbHis a full service provider whose core competencies are planning, financing, construction, and power plants driven by renewable enery. We specialize in wind, solar, biofuel power generation. We have successfully completed 15 power projects in the wind sector alone, with a total investment of over 125 million euros. The current pipeline includes wind, solar and biofuel generation projects in eight countries in Europe, and now also North America. Our team of specialists includes lawyers, engineers, landscape architects, project managers and certified financial staff. This experience, guarantees fast planning and bankable development and construction. - planning and development for wind, solar, biogas plants and biofuels - operat...
- Business type: project development, investments
- Product types: wind power plants, re-powering of older wind farms, guidance and help for municipal and cooperative wind farms, operation and management of wind farms, biogas plants, PV-systems, biofuel business.
- Service types: full service provider
- Address: Lengericher Landstr. 11B, Osnabrueck, Germany D-49078
- Telephone: +49-541-600291-0
- FAX: +49-541-60029-29
- Web Site: http://www.prowind.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Prowind GmbH
To assist in assessing wind energy project investments and assure the quality of wind farms, SGS works as an independent global service provider carrying out consultancy, inspection, testing, supervision, monitoring, management, verification and certification services for both onshore and offshore wind farm projects. Tailored SGS services support concept, design, construction, operation and management phases of each project. SGS understanding of potential risks associated with wind farm projects and the strict requirements of regulatory mandates brings extra value to every project. SGS supports project investors, developers, operators and consumers all of whom hold stakes in successful and profitable development of environmentally responsib...
- Service types: consulting, certification services
- Address: Rödingsmarkt 16, Hamburg, Germany 20459
- Telephone: +49 (0) 40 30101-538
- Web Site: http://www.sgs.com/en/Energy/Energy-Sources/Wind.aspx
- E-mail: Send Email to SGS Renewable Energy
e5-Sustainable Energy Accelerator
- Product types: biomass energy boilers, wind power plants, alternative fuel vehicles, photovoltaic cells, solar water heating systems, telecommunications power systems, all types of products in the renewable energy and energy efficiency sector of small and medium companies.
- Address: Willy-Brandt-Straße 4, Bad Vilbel, Hesse Germany 61118
- Telephone: 0049 711 8064700, 0032 2 2309975
- FAX: +49-6101-8024-19
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), wind energy systems (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind power plants, wind turbines (large), wind turbines (large) horizontal axis, plant engineering.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, research services, testing services
- Address: Papenreye 23, Hamburg, Hamburg Germany 22453
- Telephone: 0049-40-55497972
- FAX: 0049-40-55497938
IPEK energy GmbH
- Product types: wind power plants, wind energy assessment equipment.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: Marktplatz, Rheine, Germany 48431
- Telephone: +49(5971)9146190
- Business type: wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic systems, sun concentrating photovoltaic systems, wind power plants, DC to AC power inverters sine wave, solar tracking systems.
- Service types: consulting, installation, project development services
- Address: Hohenbergstrasse 20, STRASSBERG, GERMANY 72479
- Telephone: +49 7434 93980
- FAX: +49 7434 93980
TÜV NORD Group, Department Windenergy
- Product types: wind energy assessment equipment, wind energy system components (large), wind energy systems (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind power plants, wind turbines (large), Certification, Type Approvals.
- Service types: consulting, engineering
- Address: Gr. Bahnstrasse 31, Hamburg, Germany 22525
- Telephone: +49-(0)40-8557-2514
- FAX: +49-(0)40-8557-2786
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News