Wind Farm - Wind Power Plant Businesses in Belgium
1-2-3 PTIB Wind Technologies S. A.
Dear Source Guides Members, Our wind patent, called Power & Torque Increase Box (PTIB) is NOT A NEW TECHNOLOGY and can be applied as a wind turbine Power & Torque Increase Box although the physical and mathematical dynamic models behind it are very complex. It really does increase the power & torque of a same size & design blades wind turbine, being operated under same wind speed & weather conditions : - by +260 % in torque . . . I know that you are thinking to the Betz law and so it is theoretically impossible. False ! And we prove it any time, any location, in a wind tunnel from whatever leading wind turbine manufacturer or from any university like the one from the Deltf University ( http://lr. tudelft. nl/en/organisation/departments-and-...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind turbines (large) horizontal axis, wind energy system components (large), wind power plants, wind energy assessment equipment.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, research services, testing services, certification services
- Address: Avenue Julien Jardon 64, Verviers, Belgium 4801
- Telephone: +32 (0)87 77 14 44
- FAX: +32 (0)87 60 52 44
- E-mail: Send Email to 1-2-3 PTIB Wind Technologies S. A.
Certix bvba Sustainable Energy Projects
- Business type: importer
- Product types: biomass energy boilers, biomass energy systems, wind power plants, solar collectors.
- Service types: consulting, project development services
- Address: Krommewal 17, Gent, Belgium 9000
- Telephone: +32 476 985194
- FAX: +32 92703038
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News