Wind Farm - Wind Power Plant Businesses in the World by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
World Institute of Sustainable Energy - Renewable Energy Systems Ltd - Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica S.A. - GE Energy - Roatan Renewables - Vegas Electric - Energiekontor AG - Renewable Energy Society - Catamount Energy Corporation - Superior Renewable Energy LLC - RR energy - Wind Power Inc. - NEDPOWER - Gilco Trading L. L. C. - Muziwemvelo Renewable Energy - Island Power Ltd - EkoRE - Eko Renewable Energy Inc. - Hero Technologies - EBR Energy -
World Institute of Sustainable Energy(WISE) not-for-profit institute provides Consultancy Services in Following Areas: Solar Energy Consultant, Wind Power Consultant, Regulatory Consultant, Climate Change Consultant, Renewable Energy Consultant.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, research institution
- Product types: Renewable Energy Consultancy, Solar Energy consultancy, Wind Power consultancy, climate Change Consultancy, Sustainable Energy Consultancy, A Solar Consultant, A Wind Consultant, A Regulatory Consultant, A Climate Consultant, Energy Consultant, solar thermal energy, wind power plants, photovoltaic cell materials, co generation systems, biomass ener....
- Service types: consulting, engineering, education and training services, recycling services, testing services, certification services
- Address: Plot No. 44, Hindustan Estates, Road No. 2, Kalyani Nagar, Pune 411 006. , Pune, Maharashtra India 411006
- Telephone: +91-20-26613832
- FAX: +91-20-26611438
- Web Site: http://www.wisein.org
- E-mail: Send Email to World Institute of Sustainable Energy
Renewable Energy Systems (RES) is a global success story in the world's fastest growing energy sector. Based in the UK, RES has been an established presence at the forefront of the wind energy industry for over two decades. As one of the world's leading wind energy companies, our work to develop, build and run wind farms is contributing to national renewable energy targets and to a sustainable future for us all. Our skilled and experienced team covers all aspects of wind energy development - from site selection to construction, operation and maintenance. With over 1100MW of wind energy capacity built and several GW in development across the UK, Europe and North America,the RES Group continues to lead the field.
- Business type: service
- Product types: wind farms.
- Service types: development, design, financing, construction, operation
- Address: Beaufort Court, Egg Farm Lane, Kings Langley, Herts United Kingdom WD4 8LR
- Telephone: +44 1923 299200
- FAX: +44 1923 299299
- Web Site: http://www.res-group.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy Systems Ltd
Gamesa is a company specializing in sustainable energy technologies, mainly wind power. Gamesa is the market leader in Spain and is positioned among the most important wind generator manufacturers in the world with a market share in 2007 upper 15%. Gamesa has installed almost 13,000 MW of its main product lines in 20 countries spread out over four continents. The annual equivalent of this production amounts to more than 2.78 million tons of petroleum (TEP)/year and prevents the emission into the atmosphere of more than 20.6 million tones of CO /year.With a portfolio of more than 21,000 MW of wind power being promoted in Europe, America and Asia and branches in 13 countries, Gamesa is well positioned as one of the world's most important companies in the promotion and development of wind farms.
- Stock Symbol: Bolsa de Madrid : ES:GAM
- Business type: manufacturer, developer
- Product types: wind turbines, wind farms - wind power plants.
- Address: Ramon y Cajal 7-9, 01007 Vitoria, Alava Spain
- Telephone: (+34) 944818190
- Web Site: http://www.gamesa.es/index.php/en
- E-mail: Send Email to Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica S.A.
GE is one of the world's leading wind turbine suppliers. With over 8,400 worldwide wind turbine installations comprising more than 11,300 MW of capacity, our knowledge and expertise spans more than two decades. With wind manufacturing and assembly facilities in Germany, Spain, China, Canada and the United States, our current product portfolio includes wind turbines with rated capacities ranging from 1.5 to 3.6 megawatts and support services ranging from development assistance to operation and maintenance.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : GE
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: large wind turbines ( 1.500 - 3.600 kW), utiliy scale wind turbine generators.
- Service types: system design, project development
- Address: 1 River Road, Schenectady, New York USA 12345
- Telephone: (518) 385-7343
- FAX: (518) 385-3536
- Web Site: http://www.gewindenergy.com
Roatan Renewable Energy is a subsidiary of Vegas Electric, Dixon Cove, Roatan that specializes in providing Renewable Energy (RE) for your home or business. Charles George (Vegas) is the only Certified Solar PV Installer in Roatan, Honduras and has been designing and installing Renewable Energy systems on Roatan and throughout Honduras and Latin America for 15 years. There is no one-size-fits-all solution. Roatan Renewable Energy designs will address roof slant, overhanging trees blocking sunlight, or low wind as well as your budget constraints. Roatan Renewable Energy will individually design the right system for you to be the most effective, economical and expandable. We apply the principles of conservation, efficiency, location, energy n...
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: backup power systems, wind power plants, solar roofing systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: Dixons Cove, Roatan, Bay Islands Honduras
- Telephone: 504-445-1309
- Web Site: http://www.roatanrenewables.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Roatan Renewables - Vegas Electric
EnergieKontor is the leading German project developer in the wind power sector. At the end of 2001 the wind farms we had projected and realised accounted for more than 357 mio. Euro. With the support of some 4,129 investors, 40 wind farms with a total rated capacity of 226 megawatts (MW) had been erected and approved.Energiekontor has realised additional 44,5 MW worth 70,6 mio. Euro for external investors. Launched in 1990 in Bremerhaven as a private and independent enterprise, we are now based in Bremen and have branches in Bremerhaven and Krefeld. We have subsidiaries in Great Britain (Leeds), Greece (Athens), Portugal (Lisbon), Spain (Barcelona) and France (Toulouse). As an innovative trailblazer, we have played a big part in advancing the use of wind energy in Germany for years. Our expansion in Europe saw our first wind farms go into operation in Greece in 2001. More projects will follow in Great Britain and Portugal in 2002.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind farms - wind power plants.
- Service types: installation, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: Mary-Somerville-Str.5, Bremen, Germany D-28359
- Telephone: ++49 (0)421-3304-0
- FAX: ++49 (0)421-3304-444
- Web Site: http://www.energiekontor.de
- E-mail: Send Email to Energiekontor AG
Renewable energy is important for the survival of human race as non-renewable sources will eventually be running out. Coal pollutes the environment creating green house gases. Nuclear power puts the lives of surrounding residents at great risk. In an event of nuclear spill contamination can last of hundreds of years. Today in countries such as Iceland, Takjikistan, Paraguay, Albania and Lethoso 100 % of all energy generated comes from renewable sources. However, in most countries the percentage of power generated from renewable sources is insignificant. The aim of Renewable Energy Society (RES) is to promote renewable energy generation and fund renewable energy projects.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Service types: promotion of renewable energy, news updates, education and training, research
- Address: PO Box 5089, Hughesdale, Victoria Australia 3166
- Telephone: +61 3 9579 5710
- Web Site: http://renewableenergysociety.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Renewable Energy Society
Catamount Energy Corporation, a renewable energy company based in Vermont, has been in the business of providing cost-competitive electricity in the United States and Europe for over 15 years. Catamount's existing portfolio is fueled by a diverse mix of renewable energy and environmentally benign energy sources. Since 2001, Catamount has focused its experienced IPP team on developing wind projects in the U.S. and Europe.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 71 Allen Street, Suite 101, Rutland, Vermont USA 05701
- Telephone: +1-802-773-6684
- Web Site: http://www.catenergy.com
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 1600 Smith, Suite 4240, Houston, Texas USA 77002
- Telephone: +1-713-571-8900
- Web Site: http://www.superiorrenewable.com
RR energy is an advisory company with hands-on experience in the production and applications of renewable energy systems. It has a huge network of contacts (o.a. in China) in the area of: -wind (small systems and wind farms), -biomass (biogas and bio-fuels), -micro and pico hydro and -solar energy (PV) farms in EU and Household systems. It is involved in project development over the last 20 years. It can help you to develop your projects, find equity investors, source high quality low-costs producers of your technology, conduct due dilligence, investigate what new technologies like fuelcells can mean to you, etc.. We welcome you to visit us!
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: Advice on: wind farms, hydro electric turbines (micro and pico), biomass energy systems, photovoltaic systems, fuel cell systems, wind generators(small, in project prefeasibility, feasibility, B-plans, financial engineering, technology transfer, innovations, second opinions..
- Service types: Advisory services: Project feasibility, B-plans, Financing,
- Address: Baron van Nagellstraat 31-1 3781 AP , Voorthuizen, Netherlands 3781 AP
- Telephone: 00 31 342 478502
- FAX: 00 31 342 478502
- Web Site: http://www.rrenergy.nl
- E-mail: Send Email to RR energy
Wind Power Inc. (WPI) is a wholly owned and operated Canadian company formed in 1983 to develop wind power plants and supply wind energy to the electric utility grid system. Since that time, WPI has become a major player in the development of wind power plants in Canada. Located in Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada, Wind Power Inc. is a visionary leader, which is capable of consulting, wind assessment, development, equipment procurement, project management, construction, operations and maintenance. During the past 16 years, installation and operation experience has been gained with turbine designs from five different manufacturers (European & American) and both tubular and lattice towers of various heights. Individual project services or complete turnkey agreements from wind resource evaluation to commissioning can be offered.
- Business type: developer
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: P.O. Box 609, Pincher Creek, Alberta Canada T0K 1W0
- Telephone: 403-627-2923
- FAX: 403-627-3239
- Web Site: http://www.windpower.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Wind Power Inc.
NEDPOWER combines a proud Dutch wind power tradition with three decades of first hand experience by its principal directors in project development, project finance, construction and operation. This experience was gained in such diverse environments as Ballast-Nedam, Powergen, CDC and the IFC-World Bank group. Since its incorporation in 1995, NEDPOWER focuses exclusively on wind energy. In this same period world wide installed wind generating capacity has grown from about 5,000 MW to in excess of 18,000 MW today. NEDPOWER has contributed to this spectacular growth by combining the rigours of project finance with the more entrepreneurial approach of wind farming.
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: Washington, Washington DC USA
- Web Site: http://www.nedpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to NEDPOWER
Gilco Trading L. L. C, is a foremost solar energy solution provider and solar system integrator in the MENA Region. We offer alternate energy solution, including solar air conditioners, LED lighting and Hybrid Generators which are ideal for remote applications, rural electrification programs, power requirements for residential and commercial applications, traffic management solutions and Green buildings It's a ONE STOP' solar energy solution provider for all your power requirements.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: photovoltaic module manufacturing equipment, backup power systems, LED lighting, solar water heating systems, wind power plants, generators diesel.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services
- Address: Nasir Ahmed Nasir Lootah Building, Flat 320 6th street, Umm Hurair 1, Bur Dubai, Embassy District, Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates 4916
- Telephone: +9714-3961525
- Web Site: http://merkur-hamburg.de/
- E-mail: Send Email to Gilco Trading L. L. C.
We offer the following services: UPS, Renewable Energy Plant Construction: Solar, Wind and Hydro. We also do Electrical Contracting, Engineering and Project management from Concept Design to Commissioning.
- Business type: electric utility
- Product types: Solar Modules/PanelsUPSBatteriesRenewable Plant ConstructionHire out Solar Kits to supply domestic & industrial facilitiesElectrical ContractingWiring of Premises.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 133 Plein Street, Kempton Park, Gauteng South Africa 1619
- Telephone: +27113940152
- Web Site: http://www.muziwemvelo.co.za
- E-mail: Send Email to Muziwemvelo Renewable Energy
We seeks to promote and disseminate knowledge and technology on the various topics and technologies of renewable energy systems and components. Our aim is to serve researchers, engineers, economists, manufacturers, NGOs, associations and societies to keep abreast of new developments in their specialist fields and to apply alternative energy solutions to current practices.
- Business type: manufacturer, electric utility
- Product types: solar thermal energy, photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment, wind power plants, waste to energy systems, building integrated photovoltaic systems, fuel cells proton exchange membrane (PEM), Hydrogen PEM Fuel cell.
- Service types: installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, recycling services, testing services
- Address: Hanuman Lane, Central Flacq, Central Flacq Mauritius 15424
- Telephone: +23057601786
- Web Site: http://www.islandpower.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Island Power Ltd
Founded in 2013, Eko Renewable Energy Inc. (EkoRE) is a leading project development, EPC and investment company in Turkey's blooming clean energy sector. "Ekolojik, Ekonomik" - Turkish for "Ecological, Economical" - are the root of the company's name and the pillars of its business. EkoRE specializes in providing affordable, reliable and sustainable turnkey clean energy solutions to its customers, focusing on both short-term and long-term value creation for all stakeholders and the environment. From large industrial and utility-scale projects, to smaller-scale residential and solar irrigation systems, EkoRE brings its customer-focused approach to each stage of every project.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind power plants, water pumps, biomass energy systems.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, site survey and assessment service, maintenance and repair services
- Address: Altaycesme Mah., Samanyolu Sk. No:18 Kat: 1, Maltepe, Istanbul, Istanbul Turkey 34843
- Telephone: +902167091516
- Web Site: http://www.eko.re/
- E-mail: Send Email to EkoRE - Eko Renewable Energy Inc.
Hero Technologies is a communication guru and a renewable energy project developer that specializes in solar, hydro, wind and bio energy deployment. We identify, develop, and finance viable renewable energy projects. Hero Technologies uses proven technologies from trusted suppliers and manufacturers and only hires recognized and respected staff and contractors. We have a strong vision of powering a combined green industrial, information and digital revolution in Africa. Thinking green? (solor, hydro, wind, biogas, rain) . . . think Hero
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, importer, distributor
- Product types: solar electric power systems, wind power plants, alternative homes and buildings, biomass energy systems, hydro energy system components (small).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services, rec...
- Address: Commercial Avenue, Bamenda, North West Cameroon Pb 1033
- Telephone: +237675079266
- Web Site: http://www.herotechno.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Hero Technologies
EBR Energy specializes in cost-effective off-grid, grid-tied and hybrid renewable energy solutions. Since our inception, we have helped our customers to match their energy requirements with affordable, realistic and guaranteed solutions. At EBR, we provide complete engineering, procurement & construction (EPC) services and post-commissioning services to a variety of renewable energy requirements regardless of size and location. We have extensive experience in turnkey solar energy projects for various customer segments. Our international presence and experience ensures that our customers will receive the best proven technology at the most competitive prices. All projects implemented by EBR Energy come with a 100% workmanship guarantee and we...
- Business type: wholesale supplier
- Product types: photovoltaic systems commercial, LED lighting, solar electric power systems, wind power plants, solar water pumping systems, solar water heating systems.
- Service types: consulting, installation, engineering, project development services, contractor services
- Address: 221 BC4, Rakftz, Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
- Telephone: +971-7-207-8669
- Web Site: http://ebr-energy.com/MENA
- E-mail: Send Email to EBR Energy
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News