Hydro Energy Trade Associations in the World
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
The British Hydropower Association (BHA) is a trade association which represents the interests of all those involved in the hydropower industry. Formerly the National Association of Water Power Users, it has for over twenty years been promoting the use of small hydropower and lobbying to protect its members' interests. Members include manufacturers of all kinds of equipment used in the industry, civil, mechanical and electrical consulting engineers, utility companies, academic institutions, developers - large and small, individuals, charities and students - anyone who is interested in and keen to promote the use of hydropower. Members are listed in the British Hydropower Association Handbook and Trade Directory
- Business type: trade association
- Product types: hydro energy.
- Address: Sovereign House, Bramhall Centre, Stockport, Cheshire United Kingdom SK7 1AW
- Telephone: +44 (0) 161 440 9196
- FAX: +44 (0) 161 440 9273
- Web Site: http://www.brit-hydro.cwc.net
- E-mail: Send Email to British Hydropower Association
EUFORES is a non-profit organisation based in Brussels, engaged in EU institutional and political promotion of renewable energy-related issues throughout the European Union, as well as in widespread communication between sectorial actors and towards society.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: EU policy development & communication for solar electric power systems, hydro energy systems (large), wind energy systems (large).
- Address: Rue d'Arlon 63-65, Brussels, Belgium B-1040
- Telephone: +32-546-1948
- FAX: +32-546-1934
- Web Site: http://www.eufores.org
- E-mail: Send Email to European Forum for Renewable Energy Sources (EUFORES)
Global NES of Oregon specializes in energy efficiencies methodologies and renewable energy technologies powered by clean sustainable solar, wind, hydroelectric and geothermal energy sources. We provide our clients with a 360 degree approach that includes energy reduction measures, multiple system options (solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and more) and financial solutions to meet specific needs. We are results oriented and client focused, which means, we listen more than we speak, with the end result being a reliable, affordable, clean energy and efficiency program unique to each customer. Please contact us for more details.
- Business type: Energy Efficiencies and Renewable Energy Services and Solutions
- Product types: Energy Efficiency services and products, various renewable energy solutions and services, including solar, wind, geothermal, and hydro with a full compliment of service and installation of such products. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services
- Address: 14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr., Suite 110, #334, Beaverton, Oregon USA 97007
- Telephone: 1(877) 637-6367
- FAX: 503-372-6596
- Web Site: http://www.nesofor.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global NES of Oregon
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News