Renewable Energy Design Businesses in the United States by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Oasis Montana Inc. - Solar Living Inc. - Suntrek Solar Industries Inc. - Electric Motion Systems - SoL Energy - O'Connell Electric Company Inc. - VENTERA Energy Corporation - Sundance Solar Systems - WestStart-CALSTART - Standard Renewable Energy, a Gridpoint Company - KUKA Systems Corporation North America - Kayex - Electric Vehicle Institute - Sustainable Buildings Industry Council (SBIC) - Zomeworks Corporation - Advanced Energy Solar - Patriot Solar Group - Dawn Solar Systems, Inc. - groSolar - Capstone Turbine Corp. - Light Energy Source, Inc. - Sharp Solar Energy Solutions Group - Sungevity - GE Energy - GEOREV Solar - Switch Renewable Energy - GT Solar International, Inc. - Davis Caves, Inc. - SMA America, LLC - Urban Green Energy - Zero Motorcycles Inc - African Energy -
With 26 years of experience in the renewable energy industry, Oasis Montana provides professional solar and water pumping system design and related services for customers across the western United States. We also provide LP & NG appliances (refrigerators, freezers, stoves) as well as efficient AC and DC units. Our home office is in western Montana, but we have power and pumping systems all over the world.
- Business type: Consultation & Design, PV Equipment & Sales, efficient & gas appliances
- Product types: Solar modules, wind turbines, batteries, inverters, charge controllers, LP gas appliances (propane stoves, refrigerators and freezers), efficient AC and DC refrigerators and freezers, solar water pumping, UPS and emergency backup systems, RV & marine power, etc. Visit us on the web at www. LPappliances. com www. eco-fridge. com www. grid-tie. com.
- Service types: PV system design, sales & installation
- Address: 436 Red Fox Lane, Stevensville, Montana USA 59870
- Telephone: 406-777-4309
- FAX: 406-777-0830
- Web Site: http://www.oasismontana.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Oasis Montana Inc.
With more than 36 years in the solar energy business we are New Jersey's most experienced provider and installer of solar energy equipment for heating domestic hot water and swimming pools and the generation of solar electricity. Visit our website to learn more about these exciting and cost effective technologies.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier and installation
- Product types: solar pool heating systems, solar water heating systems, solar water heating components, solar pool heating system components, solar electric installations, variable speed pool pumps.
- Service types: installation, service, design, maintenance and repairs
- Address: PO Box 1174, Fair Lawn, New Jersey USA 07410
- Telephone: 973-691-8483
- FAX: 973-527-3522
- Web Site: http://www.capturethesun.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Living Inc.
Since 1991, Suntrek Solar Industries Inc. has been manufacturing and installing solar energy systems. With offices in California and Nevada along with hundreds of dealers world wide, Suntrek has a solar solution for you and your business. Our website has been designed to be a solar resource for any person or business who would be interested in any solar energy application.
- Business type: manufacturer, distributor, integrator, licensed solar contractor
- Product types: Solar Swimming Pool Heating Systems Solar Electricity / Photovoltaic Systems Solar Hot Water Systems Residential and Commercial Applications.
- Service types: Design, Engineering, Consulting, Installation, Service
- Address: 5 Holland, Building 215, Irvine, California USA 92618
- Telephone: (949) 348-9276 or Toll Free (800) 292 - 7648
- FAX: (949) 417-3677
- Web Site: http://www.suntreksolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Suntrek Solar Industries Inc.
Electric Motion Systems (EMS) was founded in 2005 by a group of innovative engineers with years of experience in electric propulsion and bicycles. We believe in the potential of electric bicycles to add value to our lives. For fun with friends and family, for exercise, for commuting, our customers want more performance and quality in an environmentally responsible way. With careful attention to every detail and quality throughout, we can say with pride and confidence that the E+ is the finest electric bicycle in the world. Rediscover the joy of cycling with the E+.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: electric bikes, high performance electric bikes, electric vehicles, batteries lithium polymer, batteries nickel metal hydride, vehicle interfaces, .
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, project development services, research services
- Address: 45150 Business Court, Suite 300, Dulles, Virginia USA 20166
- Telephone: 877-824-5339
- FAX: 703-787-0114
- Web Site: www.epluselectricbike.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Electric Motion Systems
Learn Solar Energy On-Line! SoL Energy offers education and training in solar & renewable energies: Internet-based distance learning courses, seminars & practical skills training; For home improvement or career employment. Learn Solar / Environmental Building Design; Photovoltaic Systems Design & Installation; Solar Energy for the Developing World. Take a Solar On-line course from your home or office with computer & Internet access. Complement distance learning with hands-on practical workshops.
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, backup power systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, hydroelectric turbines (small), photovoltaic systems, solar water pumping systems, Internet-based Distance Learning Courses; seminars and practical skills workshops.
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services, education and training services, research services, contractor services
- Address: PO Box 217, Carbondale, Colorado USA 81623
- Telephone: 529-512-7588
- FAX: 559-751-2001
- Web Site: http://www.solenergy.org
O'Connell Electric Company Inc., family owned since 1911 is a full service regional contractor serving the Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse New York markets. O'Connell Electric Company Inc. has a diverse electrical range to meet our customers needs, including the solar photovoltaic industry, wind power and wind turbine industry, public utility, governmental and retail, commercial and residential. O'Connell Electric Company Inc. which owns Rochester Solar Technologies, Syracuse Merit Electric, and a host of other diverse electrical companies, has a nine decade proven record of quality NEC compliant electical projects in the Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse regions. With over 100 million dollars of bonding capacity, O'Connell Electric has milli...
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, solar electric power systems, photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (large), wind energy systems (large), solar street lighting.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 830 Phillips Road, Victor, New York USA 14564
- Telephone: 585-924-2176
- FAX: 585-924-4973
- Web Site: http://solarrochester.com
- E-mail: Send Email to O'Connell Electric Company Inc.
Three principals, each with over 30 years experience designing and manufacturing small wind turbines, solar hot water systems, solar PV systems and high performance glazing systems, teamed together to form Ventera (the new era of wind) Energy Corporation January 1st, 2004 with the goal of designing, proving and manufacturing an all-new wind and solar hybrid renewable energy system that would be the first ever cost effective small wind system for the moderate wind regimes where most people live. Our experience includes design and manufacture of the WhirlWind line of 1000 to 4000 watt wind generators and the Whisper line of 500 to 4500 watt turbines sold to and now manufactured by Southwest Windpower. After 3 years of design, prototyping and ...
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy systems (small), wind turbines (small).
- Address: 6100 Waseca St. , Duluth, Minnesota USA 55807
- Telephone: 218-624-4040
- Web Site: http://venteraenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to VENTERA Energy Corporation
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic modules, solar electric power systems, remote home power systems, wind energy systems (small), solar water pumping systems.
- Address: 67 Vernetti Road, Red Lodge, Montana USA 59068
- Telephone: 406/425-1153
- Web Site: http://www.sundancesolarmt.com
WestStart - CALSTART is dedicated to transforming transportation for a better world, by creating and expanding a global advanced transportation technologies industry and related markets. Through technology development, commercialization, analysis and implementation our goals are to: Clean the air; Create high quality jobs; and Develop energy efficient transportation. We are tapping the knowledge and experience of world-class firms in the aerospace, electronics, automotive and defense industries, and combining those skills with the entrepreneurial talents of exceptional small businesses to create this new industry.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, publisher, industry analysis, consulting, research, development, business incubator
- Product types: electric cars, electric vehicle batteries, fuel cell batteries, hybrid electric vehicles, Natural Gas Vehicles, Intelligent Transportation Technologies, Electric Vehicles, Fuel Types: Compressed Natural Gas, Methanol, Ethanol, Propane, Hydrogen, Hythane, Bi-Fuel, Electric, Hybrid Electric.
- Address: 1878 S. Lewis Road, Camarillo, California USA 93011
- Telephone: (805) 987-3814
- FAX: (805) 987-6049
- Web Site: http://www.calstart.org
- E-mail: Send Email to WestStart-CALSTART
Standard Renewable Energy, is a premier designer and installer for solar electric systems. We also offer design and consulting for renewable and sustainable homes and commercial buildings. Standard Renewable Energy, formerly Sunflower Solar, has helped hundreds of Coloradans "go green" with their energy use. Our unique approach is based on the RE3 concept: REVIEW current energy use, REDUCE energy consumption, and RENEW your energy by using clean, green sources. Our offerings include: solar electric and solar hot water, wind, energy audits and high-efficiency heating & cooling products and services. We'll show you how to: SAVE ENERGY, SAVE MONEY and SAVE THE EARTH.
- Business type: Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Product types: solar electric power systems, alternative homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings, energy audits, wind power, solar power, solar thermal, solar hot water systems, high efficiency air conditioning and furnace.
- Service types: design, installation, engineering
- Address: 4240 Carson Ave, Suite C2, Denver, Colorado USA 80239
- Telephone: 303-449-1965
- FAX: 303-440-7391
- Web Site: http://www.sre3.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Standard Renewable Energy, a Gridpoint Company
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Integrator of flexible manufacturing systems for the production of PV modules. Integrator of robotic Rotor Blade manufacturing equipment. Production lines including lay-up stations; robot automation. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 6600 Center Drive, Sterling Heights, Michigan USA 48312
- Telephone: 586-795-2000 X4160 or 586-489-7103
- FAX: 586-649-4428
- Web Site: http://kuka.com
- E-mail: Send Email to KUKA Systems Corporation North America
Kayex is the world's leading manufacturer of CZ crystal growing systems for production of monocrystalline photovoltaic wafers. Our systems are fully automated and tailored for high volume production of silicon and germanium ingots.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic cell manufacturing equipment, CZ Crystal Growing Furnaces.
- Address: 1000 Millstead Way, Rochester, New York USA 14624
- Telephone: 585-235-2524
- FAX: 585-436-2396
- Web Site: http://www.kayex.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Kayex
Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicle Development Consulting, Research and Development.
- Business type: government organization
- Product types: alternative fuel vehicles, electric vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, contractor services
- Address: BGSU College of Technology, Bowling Green, Ohio USA 43403
- Telephone: 419 372 8391
- FAX: 419 372 2800
- Web Site: http://www.bgsuevi.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Electric Vehicle Institute
SBIC is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to advance the design, affordability, energy performance, and environmental soundness of residential, institutional, and commercial buildings nationwide. As the foremost national resource for sustainable design and product information, SBIC offers professional training, consumer education, and energy analysis tools. SBIC provides accurate, easy-to-use guidelines, software, and general information about energy conservation measures, energy efficient equipment and appliances, daylighting, and sustainable architecture. The Council is also active in presenting workshops and seminars geared toward improving building energy performance in cities and towns throughout the nation.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: workshops, seminars, guidelines, and software for building energy efficient homes and buildings; energy efficient equipment and appliances, daylighting, and sustainable architecture.
- Service types: design review, analysis, engineering, education, conservation
- Address: 1112 16th St. N.W., Suite 240, Washington, Washington DC USA 20036
- Telephone: 202-628-7400
- FAX: 202-393-5043
- Web Site: http://www.sbicouncil.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Sustainable Buildings Industry Council (SBIC)
Manufacturer of photovoltaic module mounting structures and passive temperature-regulating battery and electronics enclosures.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic module mounting systems, solar tracking systems, solar water heating systems, battery containers, photovoltaic module mounting systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems ground mount.
- Service types: consulting
- Address: 1011A Sawmill Road, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87125
- Telephone: 505 242 5354
- FAX: 505 243 5187
- Web Site: http://www.zomeworks.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Zomeworks Corporation
Advanced Energy provides industry-leading companies worldwide with power conversion products that enable innovation in thin-film manufacturing and solar energy generation.
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Highest efficiency Photovoltaic, grid-connected inverters available on the market. .
- Service types: String, Commercial and Utility scale solar pv inverters, data monitoring and world-class global services
- Address: 20720 Brinson Blvd. , Bend, Oregon USA 97701
- Telephone: 541-312-3832
- FAX: 541-312-3840
- Web Site: http://www.advanced-energy.com/solarenergy
- E-mail: Send Email to Advanced Energy Solar
backup power systems, photovoltaic systems commercial, solar panel mounting systems ground mount, photovoltaic module mounting systems roof mount, portable power systems, sun concentrating photovoltaic systems, Photovoltaic Single Axis TrackerService Types: design, project development services, education and training services, research servicesStreet Address: 1007 Industrial AveCity: AlbionState/Province/Region: MICountry: USAMail/Zip Code: 49224Telephone: 517-629-9292FAX: 517-629-9296Web Site: http://www.PatriotSolarGroup.comEmail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter, distributor
- Product types: backup power systems, photovoltaic systems commercial, solar panel mounting systems ground mount, photovoltaic module mounting systems roof mount, portable power systems, sun concentrating photovoltaic systems, Photovoltaic Single Axis Tracker, photovoltaic module mounting systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems ground mount, photovoltaic module mounting systems roof mount.
- Service types: design, project development services, education and training services, research services
- Address: 1007 Industrial Avenue, Albion, Michigan USA 49224
- Telephone: 517-629-9292
- FAX: 517-629-9296
- Web Site: http://www.PatriotSolarGroup.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Patriot Solar Group
Dawn Solar is a solar energy company focused on structurally integrated solutions that reduce energy costs while preserving architectural aesthetics. At its core, the Dawn Solar System absorbs heat generated by the sun shining on a roof (or wall) into a concealed, patent-pending thermal collector from which it delivers heating, cooling and hot water. And because it s hidden, it s protected from the elements which extends product life. The collector system has a 25-year warranty. The system is pre-engineered for each customer s application, making it easy for contractors to install. When combined with photovoltaic (electrical) products, Dawn Solar is the only solar energy system that can heat, cool and generate electricity from the sam...
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Solar Thermal Systems - Solar Thermal/Photovoltaic Heat/Power Systems.
- Service types: Design/Engineering, Installation, Consulting
- Address: 183 Route 125, Suite A-7, Brentwood, New Hampshire USA 03833
- Telephone: 603-642-7899
- FAX: 603-642-7897
- Web Site: http://www.dawnsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Dawn Solar Systems, Inc.
For over 17 years, groSolar has consistently been one of the nation's leading solar firms providing the highest quality and innovative solutions for solar energy generation. Our firm has developed, engineered, supplied, and constructed over 150 MW of projects from coast to coast for large commercial and utility customers. We serve the over 1 MW solar market with experience in ground mount, rooftop, and custom PV solutions, and have constructed projects on sites such as brownfields, landfills, water treatment plants, sensitive agriculture, and manufacturing facilities. Our goal is to provide our customers with the most competitively priced, highest quality, on-time solar system that will meet or surpass the client's needs. Global Resource Op...
- Business type: large-scale commercial and utility solar design-build
- Product types: solar power systems, renewable energy systems, photovoltaic systems, design engineering. Large-scale commercial/ utility scale solar project development, design and installation, operations and maintenance. .
- Service types: solar development, engineering, procurement, build, asset management, operations and maintenance
- Address: 205 Billings Farm Rd, White River Junction, Vermont USA 05001
- Telephone: 800-374-4494
- FAX: 802-295-4417
- Web Site: http://www.groSolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to groSolar
FT Energy award-winner Capstone has shipped 2,000 30- and 60-kW commercial microturbine power systems for applications ranging from hybrid electric vehicles to converting landfill gas and other waste gases into electricity. The systems are CSA, CE and UL-Listed (2200 and 1741), have just one moving part, use no oil, no lubricants, no coolants and are designed to operate at continuous full load or load-follwing (down to 0 kW idle) 24/7/365, on or off grid. NOx emissions are significantly below any US and foreign standards. These lightweight, compact microturbines can be multipacked into n+x arrays of up to 100 units with no paralleling switchgear, all with single-point-access dispatching/diagnostics. Conforms to IEEE and ANSI specs; UL 1741/CA Rule 21 compliant grid interconnect functionality (including protective relays) is built in. 8,000-hour annual maintenance comprises air and fuel filter inspection/replacement; temp sensor and ignitor every two years. En!!gine overhaul suggested at 40,000 hours. Fuels: natural gas, propane, high and low Btu waste gases (as low as 350 Btu) with up to 7% hydrogen sulfide content, diesel and kerosene.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : CPST
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: micro-cogeneration systems, gas microturbine electric generators, hybrid electric vehicle power systems.
- Address: 21211 Nordhoff Street, Chatsworth, California USA 91311
- Telephone: 818-734-5300
- FAX: 818-734-5320
- Web Site: http://www.microturbine.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Capstone Turbine Corp.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: fluorescent light bulbs, natural daylighting, fluorescent lighting, energy efficient lighting, compact fluorescent light bulbs, full spectrum fluorescent lamps.
- Address: 9370 Miles Drive, Lone Tree, Colorado USA 80124
- Telephone: 303-708-1153
- FAX: 303-768-0643
- Web Site: http://www.lightenergysource.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Light Energy Source, Inc.
Since 1963, Sharp has led the solar electric industry with efficient, affordable systems and powers more homes and businesses than any other solar manufacturer in the world. Today, Sharp offers a vast portfolio of proven solar solutions, including monocrystalline and polycrystalline silicon and our newest innovation, tandem-junction thin film silicon. As a multi-billion dollar, global enterprise with a 100-year-old heritage, Sharp stands behind its products with solid warranties and an unyielding commitment to quality control, manufacturing expertise, and continuous manufacturing innovation.
- Business type: solar module manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic modules.
- Address: 5901 Bolsa Avenue, Huntington Beach, California USA 92647
- Telephone: 714-903-4873
- Web Site: http://www.sharpusa.com/solar
- E-mail: Send Email to Sharp Solar Energy Solutions Group
Sungevity launched on Earth Day 2008 to make 'going solar' easy and affordable for anyone with internet access. With an address and an email, Sungevity can send a homeowner detailed information on the environmental and financial benefits of going solar for several system size options, usually in 24 hours; the conventional process requires an on-site evaluation and takes far longer. In addition, Sungevity handles the paperwork and coordinates with local municipal programs, to ensure that its customers have the best payment and financing options available. Because of its increased efficiency, Sungevity is often 10% more affordable than the average California solar installer.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: design, installation, site survey and assessment services for residential solar
- Address: 66 Franklin Street, Suite 310, Oakland, California USA 94607
- Telephone: 510.496.5500
- FAX: 510.496.5501
- Web Site: www.sungevity.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sungevity
GE is one of the world's leading wind turbine suppliers. With over 8,400 worldwide wind turbine installations comprising more than 11,300 MW of capacity, our knowledge and expertise spans more than two decades. With wind manufacturing and assembly facilities in Germany, Spain, China, Canada and the United States, our current product portfolio includes wind turbines with rated capacities ranging from 1.5 to 3.6 megawatts and support services ranging from development assistance to operation and maintenance.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : GE
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: large wind turbines ( 1.500 - 3.600 kW), utiliy scale wind turbine generators.
- Service types: system design, project development
- Address: 1 River Road, Schenectady, New York USA 12345
- Telephone: (518) 385-7343
- FAX: (518) 385-3536
- Web Site: http://www.gewindenergy.com
GEOREV - Solar Installation (Lights, Photovoltaic, Roofing) Energy Audits, Weatherization and Environmental Consulting.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, photovoltaic systems commercial, solar garden lights, solar roofing systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 3520 Cowan Ridge Drive, Winston, Georgia USA 30187
- Telephone: 4045390518
- Web Site: http://www.georev.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GEOREV Solar
Switch designs and installs residential and commercial solar electric and hot water systems; solar outdoor lighting; and wind systems; and provides energy-efficiency services. Switch also offers unique green fund-raising programs for schools, not-for-profits, churches, and synagogues. We pride ourselves on putting customer goals before sales, providing personal service, clearly explaining finances, and selecting the best and most cost-effective technology for each customer. We serve the Washington, DC metro area. Switch's mission is to provide practical, cost -effective solutions for people who want to become more energy-efficient and independent. We make it easy for people to make smart decisions about energy efficiency and renewable energ...
- Business type: Renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Product types: Residential and commercial solar electric, solar water heating, and small wind in the DC Metro area. .
- Service types: Full turn-key design & installation or long-term energy sales, energy efficiency evaluation & turn-key solutions.
- Address: 20632 Highland Hall Dr. , Gaithersburg, Maryland USA 20886
- Telephone: (866) 387-4122
- Web Site: http://www.switchrenewableenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Switch Renewable Energy
GT Solar International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOLR) is a leading global provider of specialized manufacturing equipment and technology essential for the production of photovoltaic wafers, cells and modules and polysilicon for the solar power industry. The company's principal products are directional solidification systems and chemical vapor deposition reactors and related equipment.
- Stock Symbol: NASDAQ : SOLR
- Business type: Equipment Manufacturer
- Product types: Crystal growth equipment; DSS furnaces (directional solidification systems) for growth of multi-cyrstalline ingots; cell testers/sorters; tabber/stringers; turnkey production lines for photovoltaic wafers, cells, and modules.
- Address: 243 Daniel Webster Highway, Merrimack, New Hampshire USA 03054
- Telephone: +1 603-883-5200
- FAX: +1 603-598-0444
- Web Site: http://www.gtsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to GT Solar International, Inc.
World-wide builders/developers/consultants of Earth Sheltered Homes, offices and commercial buildings. Visit us for our annual EarthFest celebration.
- Business type: home builder/consultation
- Product types: Earth Sheltered homes and office buildings, energy efficient buildings, alternative construction.
- Service types: Earth Sheltered homes/energy efficient design and consultation
- Address: 1584 U. S. Route 136, P. O. Box 549, Atlanta, Illinois USA 61723
- Telephone: 877. 237. 3138
- FAX: 877. 237. 3138
- Web Site: http://www.daviscaves.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Davis Caves, Inc.
SMA America is the U.S.-based subsidiary of SMA Solar Technology AG, headquartered in Germany, and provides North America with the world's finest inverter, control and monitoring products for renewable energy sources, primarily solar. With more than 25 years of experience, SMA continues to lead the global solar inverter market with unmatched technological innovation, strong service support and educational programs. SMA is the world leader in solar inverter technology and manufacturing and takes pride in a product range of inverters compatible with any module and power class, for grid-tied as well as off-grid and backup applications.
- Business type: Manufacturer of Power Conversion Devices
- Product types: SMA manufactures, distributes and services the Sunny Boy family of utility interactive inverters for photovoltaic (PV), small wind, microhydro and fuel cell applications. SMA's residential, commercial and industrial grade inverter output power levels range from 700W to 1MW. In addition to prducing the most popular grid connected inverter in the world, SMA also offers a comprehensive line of data acquisition and communication packages for data logging and monitoring of renewable energy systems. .
- Service types: PV system design, technical training, product development, engineering
- Address: 6020 West Oaks Blvd., Ste. 300, Rocklin, California USA 95765
- Telephone: +1 916 625 0870
- FAX: +1 916 625 0871
- Web Site: http://www.sma-america.com
- E-mail: Send Email to SMA America, LLC
Urban Green Energy is a worldwide leader in vertical axis wind turbines and wind/solar hybrid solutions. Please visit our website for more information!
- Business type: Manufacturer, distributor
- Product types: wind turbines (large) vertical axis, wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (small), wind energy system components (small), All aspects of wind turbine manufacturing, All aspects of small wind energy systems. .
- Service types: Design, siting
- Address: 330 W 38th St., Suite 1103, New York, New York USA 10018
- Telephone: +1 917 720 5685
- Web Site: http://www.urbangreenenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Urban Green Energy
Zero Motorcycles Inc designs, manufactures and markets high-performance electric motorcycles to compete and win in the growing global electric vehicle market. Zero Motocycles will leverage its patent-pending technology, global supply chain expertise, strategic relationships, first mover advantage and brand to become a key part of the "world" solution to green transportation.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales
- Product types: electric motorcycles, batteries lithium ion.
- Address: 1 Victor Square, Scotts Valley, California USA 95066
- Telephone: 888-786-9376
- FAX: 831-438-4900
- Web Site: http://www.zeromotorcycles.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Zero Motorcycles Inc
African Energy is a specialized distributor of solar electric and power back-up equipment exclusively for the African market. For twelve years, we have concentrated on serving the needs of African renewable energy companies. Because of our specific focus, we receive exceptional pricing from the manufacturers we represent, and we understand the challenges of doing business in Africa. We offer air or ocean shipment, 24-hour service, flexible payment arrangements, and the continent's best prices. We carry Xantrex, Outback Power, Magnum Energy, Suntech Power, Deka Battery, Morningstar, Victron Energy, Midnite Solar, Surrette and other quality brands.
- Business type: Wholesale supplier, Exporter, System sales, Specialized retail sales
- Product types: Solar Electric Power Systems, Photovoltaic Modules, Photovoltaic Systems, Solar Water Pumping Systems, Solar Refrigeration Systems, Uninterruptible Power Supplies- UPS, Solar Home Systems. .
- Service types: System design, Training
- Address: Box 664, Saint David, Arizona USA, Algeria, Angola, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chad, Congo (DRC), Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea (Conakry), Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe 85630
- Telephone: 1-520-720-9475
- FAX: 1-520-720-9527
- Web Site: http://www.africanenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to African Energy
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News