Renewable Energy Design Businesses in the United States by Business Name Starting with S
Business Names Starting with S
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Solar Living Inc. - Suntrek Solar Industries Inc. - SoL Energy - Sundance Solar Systems - Standard Renewable Energy, a Gridpoint Company - Sustainable Buildings Industry Council (SBIC) - Sharp Solar Energy Solutions Group - Sungevity - Switch Renewable Energy - SMA America, LLC - Solar Energy International - Sunrise Solar - Schletter Inc. - Solatube International, Inc. - Shift Energy, LLC - SEPCO - Solar Electric Power Co. - Soligent LLC - Superior Renewable Energy LLC - Schüco Solar USA - Solar Integrated Technologies - Solar Hot USA - SunPower Corporation - Sugar Hollow Solar - Sustainable Global Partners - Sunlight Nursery - S. R. Bray Corp / Power Plus - Sacramento Solar Company - Sacred Power - Safari Energy, LLC - Sage Renewables - Sagebrush Solar - SAK Environmental, LLC -
With more than 36 years in the solar energy business we are New Jersey's most experienced provider and installer of solar energy equipment for heating domestic hot water and swimming pools and the generation of solar electricity. Visit our website to learn more about these exciting and cost effective technologies.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier and installation
- Product types: solar pool heating systems, solar water heating systems, solar water heating components, solar pool heating system components, solar electric installations, variable speed pool pumps.
- Service types: installation, service, design, maintenance and repairs
- Address: PO Box 1174, Fair Lawn, New Jersey USA 07410
- Telephone: 973-691-8483
- FAX: 973-527-3522
- Web Site: http://www.capturethesun.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Living Inc.
Since 1991, Suntrek Solar Industries Inc. has been manufacturing and installing solar energy systems. With offices in California and Nevada along with hundreds of dealers world wide, Suntrek has a solar solution for you and your business. Our website has been designed to be a solar resource for any person or business who would be interested in any solar energy application.
- Business type: manufacturer, distributor, integrator, licensed solar contractor
- Product types: Solar Swimming Pool Heating Systems Solar Electricity / Photovoltaic Systems Solar Hot Water Systems Residential and Commercial Applications.
- Service types: Design, Engineering, Consulting, Installation, Service
- Address: 5 Holland, Building 215, Irvine, California USA 92618
- Telephone: (949) 348-9276 or Toll Free (800) 292 - 7648
- FAX: (949) 417-3677
- Web Site: http://www.suntreksolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Suntrek Solar Industries Inc.
Learn Solar Energy On-Line! SoL Energy offers education and training in solar & renewable energies: Internet-based distance learning courses, seminars & practical skills training; For home improvement or career employment. Learn Solar / Environmental Building Design; Photovoltaic Systems Design & Installation; Solar Energy for the Developing World. Take a Solar On-line course from your home or office with computer & Internet access. Complement distance learning with hands-on practical workshops.
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, backup power systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, hydroelectric turbines (small), photovoltaic systems, solar water pumping systems, Internet-based Distance Learning Courses; seminars and practical skills workshops.
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services, education and training services, research services, contractor services
- Address: PO Box 217, Carbondale, Colorado USA 81623
- Telephone: 529-512-7588
- FAX: 559-751-2001
- Web Site: http://www.solenergy.org
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic modules, solar electric power systems, remote home power systems, wind energy systems (small), solar water pumping systems.
- Address: 67 Vernetti Road, Red Lodge, Montana USA 59068
- Telephone: 406/425-1153
- Web Site: http://www.sundancesolarmt.com
Standard Renewable Energy, is a premier designer and installer for solar electric systems. We also offer design and consulting for renewable and sustainable homes and commercial buildings. Standard Renewable Energy, formerly Sunflower Solar, has helped hundreds of Coloradans "go green" with their energy use. Our unique approach is based on the RE3 concept: REVIEW current energy use, REDUCE energy consumption, and RENEW your energy by using clean, green sources. Our offerings include: solar electric and solar hot water, wind, energy audits and high-efficiency heating & cooling products and services. We'll show you how to: SAVE ENERGY, SAVE MONEY and SAVE THE EARTH.
- Business type: Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Product types: solar electric power systems, alternative homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings, energy audits, wind power, solar power, solar thermal, solar hot water systems, high efficiency air conditioning and furnace.
- Service types: design, installation, engineering
- Address: 4240 Carson Ave, Suite C2, Denver, Colorado USA 80239
- Telephone: 303-449-1965
- FAX: 303-440-7391
- Web Site: http://www.sre3.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Standard Renewable Energy, a Gridpoint Company
SBIC is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to advance the design, affordability, energy performance, and environmental soundness of residential, institutional, and commercial buildings nationwide. As the foremost national resource for sustainable design and product information, SBIC offers professional training, consumer education, and energy analysis tools. SBIC provides accurate, easy-to-use guidelines, software, and general information about energy conservation measures, energy efficient equipment and appliances, daylighting, and sustainable architecture. The Council is also active in presenting workshops and seminars geared toward improving building energy performance in cities and towns throughout the nation.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association
- Product types: workshops, seminars, guidelines, and software for building energy efficient homes and buildings; energy efficient equipment and appliances, daylighting, and sustainable architecture.
- Service types: design review, analysis, engineering, education, conservation
- Address: 1112 16th St. N.W., Suite 240, Washington, Washington DC USA 20036
- Telephone: 202-628-7400
- FAX: 202-393-5043
- Web Site: http://www.sbicouncil.org
- E-mail: Send Email to Sustainable Buildings Industry Council (SBIC)
Since 1963, Sharp has led the solar electric industry with efficient, affordable systems and powers more homes and businesses than any other solar manufacturer in the world. Today, Sharp offers a vast portfolio of proven solar solutions, including monocrystalline and polycrystalline silicon and our newest innovation, tandem-junction thin film silicon. As a multi-billion dollar, global enterprise with a 100-year-old heritage, Sharp stands behind its products with solid warranties and an unyielding commitment to quality control, manufacturing expertise, and continuous manufacturing innovation.
- Business type: solar module manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic modules.
- Address: 5901 Bolsa Avenue, Huntington Beach, California USA 92647
- Telephone: 714-903-4873
- Web Site: http://www.sharpusa.com/solar
- E-mail: Send Email to Sharp Solar Energy Solutions Group
Sungevity launched on Earth Day 2008 to make 'going solar' easy and affordable for anyone with internet access. With an address and an email, Sungevity can send a homeowner detailed information on the environmental and financial benefits of going solar for several system size options, usually in 24 hours; the conventional process requires an on-site evaluation and takes far longer. In addition, Sungevity handles the paperwork and coordinates with local municipal programs, to ensure that its customers have the best payment and financing options available. Because of its increased efficiency, Sungevity is often 10% more affordable than the average California solar installer.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems.
- Service types: design, installation, site survey and assessment services for residential solar
- Address: 66 Franklin Street, Suite 310, Oakland, California USA 94607
- Telephone: 510.496.5500
- FAX: 510.496.5501
- Web Site: www.sungevity.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sungevity
Switch designs and installs residential and commercial solar electric and hot water systems; solar outdoor lighting; and wind systems; and provides energy-efficiency services. Switch also offers unique green fund-raising programs for schools, not-for-profits, churches, and synagogues. We pride ourselves on putting customer goals before sales, providing personal service, clearly explaining finances, and selecting the best and most cost-effective technology for each customer. We serve the Washington, DC metro area. Switch's mission is to provide practical, cost -effective solutions for people who want to become more energy-efficient and independent. We make it easy for people to make smart decisions about energy efficiency and renewable energ...
- Business type: Renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Product types: Residential and commercial solar electric, solar water heating, and small wind in the DC Metro area. .
- Service types: Full turn-key design & installation or long-term energy sales, energy efficiency evaluation & turn-key solutions.
- Address: 20632 Highland Hall Dr. , Gaithersburg, Maryland USA 20886
- Telephone: (866) 387-4122
- Web Site: http://www.switchrenewableenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Switch Renewable Energy
SMA America is the U.S.-based subsidiary of SMA Solar Technology AG, headquartered in Germany, and provides North America with the world's finest inverter, control and monitoring products for renewable energy sources, primarily solar. With more than 25 years of experience, SMA continues to lead the global solar inverter market with unmatched technological innovation, strong service support and educational programs. SMA is the world leader in solar inverter technology and manufacturing and takes pride in a product range of inverters compatible with any module and power class, for grid-tied as well as off-grid and backup applications.
- Business type: Manufacturer of Power Conversion Devices
- Product types: SMA manufactures, distributes and services the Sunny Boy family of utility interactive inverters for photovoltaic (PV), small wind, microhydro and fuel cell applications. SMA's residential, commercial and industrial grade inverter output power levels range from 700W to 1MW. In addition to prducing the most popular grid connected inverter in the world, SMA also offers a comprehensive line of data acquisition and communication packages for data logging and monitoring of renewable energy systems. .
- Service types: PV system design, technical training, product development, engineering
- Address: 6020 West Oaks Blvd., Ste. 300, Rocklin, California USA 95765
- Telephone: +1 916 625 0870
- FAX: +1 916 625 0871
- Web Site: http://www.sma-america.com
- E-mail: Send Email to SMA America, LLC
Renewable energy education and sustainable development.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, service
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, alternative home and building constructionmaterials, wind energy systems (small), wind energy systems (large), alternative fuels.
- Service types: training and education, hands-on workshops in renewable energy system design and installation
- Address: P.O. Box 715, Carbondale, Colorado USA 81623
- Telephone: 970-963-8855
- FAX: 970-963-8866
- Web Site: http://www.solarenergy.org
Beat the COLD POOL BLUES! As a Sunrise Solar/FAFCO service we are setting up a free solar survey for you! You'll receive answers about materials, panel location, efficiency, temperature expectations, and price! Contact us now!
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: solar pool heating systems, solar pool heating system components.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, site survey and assessment services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 2935 Thousand Oaks Dr., Suite 6, #270, San Antonio, Texas USA 78247
- Telephone: (210) 495-7933
- FAX: (830) 935-4454
- Web Site: http://www.sunrisesolartx.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sunrise Solar
With over 40 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of steel and aluminum products, Schletter is North America's leading provider of solar mounting systems for large-scale PV systems, commercial and residential PV installations, and PV carports. Schletter Inc is an independent subsidiary of Schletter GmbH, a German-based manufacturer of solar mounting systems. Schletter GmbH is the largest provider of solar mounting systems in Europe. With more than 1, 500 employees worldwide, Schletter has offices in the US, Canada, China, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Italy, South Korea and Spain.
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Metal Fabrication, solar mounting systems and photovoltaic design tools for residential, commercial and utility-scale solar projects. .
- Service types: Design, Engineering, Manufacturing
- Address: 1001 Commerce Center Drive, Shelby, North Carolina USA 28150
- Telephone: (704) 595-4200
- FAX: (704) 595-4210
- Web Site: http://www.schletter.us
- E-mail: Send Email to Schletter Inc.
Solatube International Inc. is the innovator of the tubular skylight, a revolutionary daylighting product for residential and commercial applications. Solatube's Brighten Up Series includes 10- and 14-inch units. The SolaMaster Series, featuring the flagship 21-inch unit, is the first line of tubular skylights designed specifically for all types of commercial buildings.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Tubular Skylights, natural daylighting, Solar powered attic fan.
- Address: 2210 Oak Ridge Way, Vista, California USA 92083
- Telephone: 1-800-966-7652
- FAX: 760-599-5181
- Web Site: http://www.solatube.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solatube International, Inc.
Shift Energy specializes in providing fastest payback solutions for commercial and residential solar. Our focus is with solar heat, and our projects range from small solar hot water systems for the homeowner, to some of the largest solar heating systems in the country on commercial, municipal and military sites. We are a distributor of Enerconcept Technologies, and provide complete sales and design support for project designers, as well as turnkey design-build when required.
- Business type: Commercial and Residential Solar Thermal
- Product types: Wall and Roof mounted solar heating systems from Enerconcept Technologies. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, financial services, contractor services
- Address: 2 Main St, Suite #17-302T, Biddeford, Maine USA 04005
- Telephone: 207 710-6116
- FAX: 855 710-6117
- Web Site: http://www.shiftnrg.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Shift Energy, LLC
Solar Electric Power Company is a worldwide leader in outdoor solar lighting for over 30 years. SEPCO founder, Steve Robbins, invented the first commercial solar street light over 25 years ago. As demonstrated through thousands of projects around the world, SEPCO solar light systems feature rugged commercial-grade construction combined with unparalleled quality, performance, reliability, 25+ year system life expectancy and the best warranty in the business. Please visit our website for more details on how SEPCO can help you illuminate streets, roadways, parking lots, pathways, parks, signs, bus shelters, etc. with the power clean, renewable solar energy.
- Business type: manufacturer, research & development, wholesale supplier and exporter
- Product types: Solar Lighting - OEM PV Power Systems, energy efficient lighting.
- Service types: design and training
- Address: 1521 SE Palm Court, Stuart, Florida USA 34994
- Telephone: 772-220-6615
- FAX: 772-220-8616
- Web Site: http://www.sepco-solarlighting.com
- E-mail: Send Email to SEPCO - Solar Electric Power Co.
Our services include comprehensive engineering and design support from our technical team, online applications allowing our dealers to create their own proposals and system designs, and training programs to keep our customers up-to-date on the latest technologies and industry practices. http://www. soligent. net/solar-services/ We have distribution warehouses located in Sacramento and Corona, CA, and in Cranbury, NJ.
- Business type: Wholesale supplier of solar electric systems and components
- Product types: Solar electric power systems, photovoltaic (PV) modules, batteries, DC to AC power inverters, backup engine generators. With fully stocked warehouses in Northern California, Southern California and New Jersey, we can ensure that our dealers have convenient access to our extensive product line when and where they need it. http://www. soligent. net/s....
- Service types: System design, system integration, consulting and training
- Address: 1500 Valley House Drive, Suite 210, Rohnert Park, California USA 94928
- Telephone: 707-992-3100 or Toll Free 800-967-6917
- FAX: 707-992-3199
- Web Site: http://www.soligent.net
- E-mail: Send Email to Soligent LLC
- Product types: wind power plants.
- Address: 1600 Smith, Suite 4240, Houston, Texas USA 77002
- Telephone: +1-713-571-8900
- Web Site: http://www.superiorrenewable.com
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: solar roofing systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems, solar water heating systems, solar pool heating systems, photovoltaic systems, photovoltaic modules.
- Address: 30300 Whipple Road, Union City, California USA 94587
- Telephone: +1 (510) 477 0500
- FAX: +1 (510) 477 0550
- Web Site: http://www.schuco-usa.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Schüco Solar USA
Solar Integrated is a pioneer and market leader in the commercial solar industry. We design, manufacture, market, install and maintain "building integrated photovoltaic" (BIPV) roofing systems and related applications for large-scale production of solar electric power. Solar Integrated has developed a proprietary process to laminate thin-film, amorphous, photovoltaic cells to heavy-duty fabrics. The result is a fused fabric and solar panel product that is applicable to virtually any flat surface.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: commercial building integrated BIPV solar electric power systems.
- Address: 1837 East Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Los Angeles, California USA 90058
- Telephone: +1.323.231.0411 or toll free +1.888.882.5785
- FAX: +1.323.231.0517
- Web Site: http://www.solarintegrated.com
We are a premier manufacturer and distributor of solar thermal products for hot water heating, space heating, pool heating, and commercial applications. We provide components through pre-assembled systems including engineering support. With a registered engineer on staff we can handle any solar thermal application regardless of size.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: solar water heating systems, solar water heating components, solar pool heating system components, solar air heating systems, solar air heating system components.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, project development services
- Address: 1105 Transport Dr, Raleigh, North Carolina USA 27603
- Telephone: 919-439-2387
- FAX: 919-573-0791
- Web Site: http://www.solarhotusa.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Solar Hot USA
- Product types: solar electric power systems, backup power systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems, photovoltaic module mounting systems ground mount, photovoltaic module mounting systems roof mount.
- Address: 3939 N. 1st Street, San Jose, California USA 95134
- Telephone: (408) 240-5500
- FAX: (408) 240-5400
- Web Site: http://www.sunpowercorp.com
We design, install, and service solar electric, solar hot water, and radiant heating systems for residential and commercial clients in Asheville, North Carolina and the surrounding Western North Carolina counties.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems residential, photovoltaic systems commercial, backup power systems, radiant heating systems, solar water heating components collectors flat plate, solar water heating components collectors evacuated tube.
- Service types: design, installation, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 6 Sugar Hollow Lane, Fairview, North Carolina USA 28730
- Telephone: 8287769161
- Web Site: http://www.sugarhollowsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sugar Hollow Solar
SGP identifies the need for new and restructured sustainable generation, alternative oil/gas and related infrastructure and works with our customers to deliver reliable, stable renewable power that lowers costs and stabilizes electricity grids.
- Business type: electric utility
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, solar electric power systems.
- Service types: consulting, research services, financial services, recycling services
- Address: 31 Cranberry Street, Brooklyn, New York USA 11201
- Telephone: 9172246384
- Web Site: http://www.sustainablegp.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Sustainable Global Partners
Sunlight Nursery helps the gardener plant, grow, prune, and harvest for the future. We offer a variety of fruit trees, berries, roots, vines, edibles, supplies, and advice to help with this process.
- Address: 2625 Sunlight Beach Road, Suite 101, Clinton, Washington USA 98236
- Telephone: 206-395-8034
- Web Site: http://sunlightnursery.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sunlight Nursery
POWER. WHEN YOU NEED IT, WHERE YOU NEED IT. Our Generator Service offers a complete line of fuel-efficient generators from 10 kw and up, and with an extensive generator fleet Power Plus! can take care of any generator need. While also offering trailer mounted units, we specialize in theft-resistant skid mounted generators that carry additional fuel capacity (from 240 to 500 gallons). The advantage of these specialized units is that they require fewer fuel drops, thus eliminating costs. With our full service approach we make sure that you have power when you need it, where you need it. Complete Line of Quiet, Dependable Generators. Easy Operation for All Applications. Complete Service and Maintenance. Fueling Service and Sc...
- Business type: Generators
- Product types: Sales of Power Solutions. Distributed Generation and CHP (Co-Generation) Photovoltaics (Solar) Wind Uninterruptible Power Systems Battery / Energy Storage Power Quality Surveys and Electrical Testing. Load Bank Testing Power Quality Audits Infra Red Surveys Equipment & Maintenance AQMD Consulting Infrared Testing Meggar Testing Power Analyzing Maintenance and Repairs. Generator Maintenance 5 KW-2 Megawatt Single Engine Solution Parts, Repair and Overhaul for all Engines Uninterruptible Power Supply Maintenance Battery Maintenance and Replacement.
- Service types: Sales of Power Solutions.
- Address: 5730 Lakeside Dr, Pompano, Florida USA 33063
- Telephone: 954.605.9974
- FAX: 954.206.0994
- Web Site: http://www.powerplusutility.com
High Quality Solar Energy Provider In Sacramento, California
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic modules.
- Service types: design, installation, engineering, site survey and assessment service, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 10481 Grant Line Road, #125, Elk Grove, California 95624, Elk Grove, California USA 95624
- Telephone: 916-382-1190
- Web Site: http://www.sacramentosolarcompany.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sacramento Solar Company
Sacred Power is the largest Native American owned and operated renewable energy systems integration and manufacturing firm in the US. We provide energy solutions for residential, commercial and government customers. Sacred Power is the only Albuquerque Company with dual NABCEP Solar Photovoltaic and Solar Thermal certifications. Our products are made in America.
- Business type: Renewable Energy Products and Installation
- Product types: Photovoltaic, Solar Water Heating and Wind Turbines. Product line of off-grid portable power for remote locations or emergency power includes; SP Hybrid, SP Hybrid Trailer and SP Power Pak. SP Sol Park EV Station provides shade, shelter and power. .
- Service types: Manufacturer and Integrator of Solar Energy Systems
- Address: 1501 12th St NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA 87104
- Telephone: 505. 242. 2292
- FAX: 505. 247. 4616
- Web Site: sacredpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sacred Power
- Product types: solar electric power systems, photovoltaic modules, inverters.
- Address: 989 Sixth Ave 5th Floor, New York, New York USA 10018
- Telephone: +1 212 9352500
- FAX: +1 212 9188363
- Web Site: www.safarienergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Safari Energy, LLC
Sage Renewables is a renewable energy consulting and project development firm that provides expert, independent and cost effective solutions to the public and private sector. Sage specializes in renewable energy and energy efficiency consulting to lower the operating costs and environmental impacts for businesses and institutions. We offer a comprehensive suite of turnkey project services including: energy evaluations, efficiency design, renewable resource and feasibility studies, financial modeling and funding, system selection and design, project implementation, and system integration. Sage has developed custom modeling tools to evaluate financing, renewable resources, and project sizing and design. Our experience extends across renewable...
- Business type: Renewable Energy Consulting & Development
- Service types: Feasibility studies, Resource Modeling, Financial Modeling, Project Design, Project Management, Cx Verification
- Address: PO Box 603, Inverness, California USA 94937
- Telephone: 415. 663. 9914
- FAX: 415. 669. 9914
- Web Site: http://www.sagerenew.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sage Renewables
- Product types: solar electric power systems, photovoltaic modules, inverters.
- Address: PO Box 2639, Ketchum, Idaho USA 83340
- Telephone: +1 208 7204624
- Web Site: sagebrushsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sagebrush Solar
SAK Environmental, LLC provides hydrogeologic expertise for for geothermal wells. We provide turnkey design and installation of wells including hydraulic and thermal aquifer testing, water quality testing, and regulatory permitting.
- Product types: commercial geothermal energy systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, engineering, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 231 Sutton St., Suite 2G, North Andover, Massachusetts USA 01845
- Telephone: 978-688-7804
- FAX: 978-688-7801
- Web Site: http://www.sakenvironmental.com
- E-mail: Send Email to SAK Environmental, LLC
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News