Large Wind Turbine Businesses in the United States by Business Name
Priority Business Listings
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
O'Connell Electric Company Inc. - GE Energy - Urban Green Energy - REpower USA Corp. - Northern Power Systems - Era-Energy Renewable Energy Sources - Energy Maintenance Service, LLC - Suzlon Energy Limited - American Superconductor - Harvistor LLC - South Dakota Renewable Energy Association -
O'Connell Electric Company Inc., family owned since 1911 is a full service regional contractor serving the Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse New York markets. O'Connell Electric Company Inc. has a diverse electrical range to meet our customers needs, including the solar photovoltaic industry, wind power and wind turbine industry, public utility, governmental and retail, commercial and residential. O'Connell Electric Company Inc. which owns Rochester Solar Technologies, Syracuse Merit Electric, and a host of other diverse electrical companies, has a nine decade proven record of quality NEC compliant electical projects in the Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse regions. With over 100 million dollars of bonding capacity, O'Connell Electric has milli...
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, solar electric power systems, photovoltaic systems, wind turbines (large), wind energy systems (large), solar street lighting.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 830 Phillips Road, Victor, New York USA 14564
- Telephone: 585-924-2176
- FAX: 585-924-4973
- Web Site: http://solarrochester.com
- E-mail: Send Email to O'Connell Electric Company Inc.
GE is one of the world's leading wind turbine suppliers. With over 8,400 worldwide wind turbine installations comprising more than 11,300 MW of capacity, our knowledge and expertise spans more than two decades. With wind manufacturing and assembly facilities in Germany, Spain, China, Canada and the United States, our current product portfolio includes wind turbines with rated capacities ranging from 1.5 to 3.6 megawatts and support services ranging from development assistance to operation and maintenance.
- Stock Symbol: NYSE : GE
- Business type: manufacturer, service
- Product types: large wind turbines ( 1.500 - 3.600 kW), utiliy scale wind turbine generators.
- Service types: system design, project development
- Address: 1 River Road, Schenectady, New York USA 12345
- Telephone: (518) 385-7343
- FAX: (518) 385-3536
- Web Site: http://www.gewindenergy.com
Urban Green Energy is a worldwide leader in vertical axis wind turbines and wind/solar hybrid solutions. Please visit our website for more information!
- Business type: Manufacturer, distributor
- Product types: wind turbines (large) vertical axis, wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (small), wind energy system components (small), All aspects of wind turbine manufacturing, All aspects of small wind energy systems. .
- Service types: Design, siting
- Address: 330 W 38th St., Suite 1103, New York, New York USA 10018
- Telephone: +1 917 720 5685
- Web Site: http://www.urbangreenenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Urban Green Energy
REpower Systems AG is one of the leading turbine producers in the German wind energy sector with a market share in excess of 10%. This is due not least to a corporate strategy that focuses not only on the market, but on the customer as well. In addition to the development, licensing, production and sale of reliable, state-of-the-art turbines, REpower offers intelligent professional services such as our comprehensive maintenance and service packages. Thanks to its coverage of all major links in the value chain, REpower can offer end-to-end expertise in wind energy. Thats why the name REpower stands for a successful company with a story that is as compelling ecologically as it is economically.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: multi megawatt wind turbines from 2. 05 MW up to 5 MW.
- Service types: miscellaneous individual service packages
- Address: 1600 Stout Street, Ste 2000, Denver, Colorado USA 97204
- Telephone: +1-303-302-9350
- FAX: +1-303-302-9952
- Web Site: http://www.repower.de
- E-mail: Send Email to REpower USA Corp.
Northwind 100, is an advanced 100 kW wind turbine, designed with gearless, direct-drive technology for maximum energy capture and ultimate reliability. Easy grid connect, low height profile, low noise, makes the Northwind 100 an ideal choice for community applications.
- Business type: Wind turbine manufacturer, Northwind100, a 100 kW direct drive wind turbine
- Product types: wind energy, 100 kW commercial wind turbines/systems/components, hybrid wind-diesel systems Northwind 100.
- Address: 29 Pitman Road, Barre, Vermont USA 05641
- Telephone: (802) 461-2955
- FAX: (802) 461-2998
- Web Site: http://www.northernpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Northern Power Systems
We are focused on providing free information about renewable energy sources â governance, policies, analysts, organizational support, manufacturers and other facts and data related.
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: hydro energy systems (large), photovoltaic cells, wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), photovoltaic systems, geothermal energy systems.
- Service types: consulting, education and training services
- Address: Hayden Rd. , Scottsdale, Arizona USA 85260
- Web Site: http://www.era-energy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Era-Energy Renewable Energy Sources
EMS offers more that 75 years of combined practical hands-on experience at competitive prices for all your wind industry needs. Our team provides extensive knowledge in both commercial, farm and residential wind turbine services. EMS is the industries leading remanufacture of turbine between 30kw to 150kw. Our field service personnel are unparallel in turbine operations and maintenance. In addition, our anemometry crews provide solutions to meet every situation. Give us a call and see why we are "Reliable With Every Turn ™"
- Business type: Service
- Product types: Wind energy systems (small), Wind turbines (large), wind turbines (small), Remanufactured turbines (single phase and three phase) 35kW, 65kW, 108kW.
- Service types: Operations, Maintenance, Technical
- Address: P.O. Box 158, 129 Main Ave., Gary, South Dakota USA 57237
- Telephone: 605-272-5398
- FAX: 605-272-5402
- Web Site: http://www.energyms.com
Suzlon is today a major force in the global wind industry, from humble beginnings in 1995, to ranking 5th worldwide, with 10.5% of the global market share in just over a decade. Already among the top five, Suzlon's Vision is to be a technology leader, to be among the top 3 wind energy companies in the world by leveraging technological leadership and commercial acumen to exceed customer expectations and be the most respectable brand which grows fast & is the most profitable company employing the best team in the sector.
- Stock Symbol: Bombay Stock Exchange : SUZL.BO
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: grid connected wind turbines (large)- ranging from 950 kW to 2 MW .
- Service types: Installation and commissioning, operations and maintenance support
- Address: 8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. Suite 720, Chicago, Illinois USA 60631
- Telephone: +1-773-328-5077
- Web Site: http://www.suzlon.com
Renewable energy is now playing a prominent role in electricity generation and the market is projected to grow rapidly in the decade ahead. At the end of 2009, the global installed capacity of wind power exceeded 150 gigawatts (GW), enough power for more than 45 million U. S. homes. By 2020, wind installations are projected to quadruple to more than 600 GW. The adoption of solar power is following a similar path, with global installations projected to increase from approximately 23 GW at the end of 2009 to 300 GW by 2020. Integral to this growth are high-quality manufacturers of renewable energy systems, such as wind turbines, and advanced and reliable grid interconnection solutions. This is AMSC's focus.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind turbines (large) horizontal axis, DC to AC power inverters.
- Service types: design
- Address: 64 Jackson Road, Devens, Massachusetts USA 01434
- Telephone: +1 978. 842. 3000
- FAX: +1 978. 842. 3024
- Web Site: http://www.amsc.com
Low Mount Wind Turbines 500W to 50kW AC or DCUnique five blade design, consistent startup, stable operation, self regulated top speed, 35% more efficient annual average hourly production versus the competition in 35% lower mount position. 35-50% mount system savings. OEM and Private Label Licensing. Partners receive site design and supply chain setup support, . Warranty 10 years. Useful life 25 years. Orders placed with Manufacturing Partner of Augusta, Maine, USA
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier
- Product types: wind turbines (small) vertical axis, wind turbines (large) vertical axis.
- Service types: design, engineering, site survey and assessment service, certification services
- Address: 5 Main St. N. Front Office, Manasquan, New Jersey USA 08396
- Telephone: Google Hangouts
- Web Site: http://www.harvistor.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Harvistor LLC
In addition to educational activities, we partner with other non-profit groups in the state to support new policies encouraging renewable energy development. We also work with policy makers, government agencies, and individuals to implement renewable energy programs. Our members are playing a major role in making South Dakota a better place to live and work.
- Business type: nonprofit organization, trade association, research institution, government organization, publisher, electric utility
- Service types: education and training services, architectural design services, certification services
- Address: Post Office Box 491, Pierre, South Dakota USA 57501
- Telephone: 1 605 2951221
- Web Site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Dakota-Renewable-Energy-Association/1417672908540886?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
- E-mail: Send Email to South Dakota Renewable Energy Association
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News