Large Wind Turbine Businesses in the United States by Business Name Starting with F
Business Names Starting with F
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Portable machining solutions are deployed when the work piece is too large, complex, or costly to remove from its assembly; OR, when removing the work piece would result in down time causing a larger expense than machining the work piece in place. Custom machine tools are specially manufactured to mill, bore, face, hone, or drill the work piece while it remains on line, in place or on site. Field System Machining has set the possibilities curve in portable machining since our 1978 inception. Portable machining is your lowest cost solution when it absolutely, positively cannot come apart, and/or when the repairs absolutely, positively have to be done in the shortest amount of down time. Portable machining is the fastest method to machinery r...
- Business type: Portable Machining and Energy Parts Manufacturing
- Product types: Up Tower Generator and Gearbox Machining, wind power plants, biomass energy systems, gas turbine electric generators, hydroelectric turbines (large), steam turbine electric generators, waste to energy systems, Field System Machining has provided steam path, turbine, gas turbine, stationary, rotating, valve, compressor, rotor, shaft, journal, seal, bearing, splitline and casing repair machining solutions to the fossil, hydro, waste, gas, biomass, and nuclear power generation industries for the past thirty-one years. .
- Service types: Power Plant Portable Machining - On-Site Energy Maintenance and Repair services
- Address: 720 Schneider, South Elgin, Illinois USA 60177
- Telephone: 847-468-1313
- FAX: 847-468-1847
- Web Site: http://www.FieldSystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Field System Machining
FUTURAWIND is an engineering firm that develops advanced and reliable technology for Large- and Ultra Large-Scale Wind Turbine Generator Systems ranging from 1. 5 MW to 25 MW for both On- and Off-Shore wind energy markets. All our designs are available for licensing & technology transfer to companies desiring to become profitable wind turbine manufacturers in less than 12 months. Wind Turbine Licensing Technology and Design
- Business type: Wind Turbine Technology Licensing
- Product types: wind turbines (large), wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large).
- Service types: design, engineering, research and development
- Address: 515 S. Flower Street, 36th Floor, Los Angeles, California USA 90071
- Telephone: 1. 213. 236. 3527
- FAX: 1. 213. 236. 3501
- Web Site: http://www.futurawind.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Futurawind Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: hydro energy system components (large), alternative home and building construction materials, compact fluorescent lighting fixtures and ballasts, wind turbines (large), solar water heating components, marine power systems.
- Service types: project development services
- Address: 4763 Mustang Circle, Mounds View, Minnesota USA 55112
- Telephone: 763-784-4600
- FAX: 763-784-4700
Four Seasons Windpower, LLC
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, manufacturer
- Product types: Our V. A. W. T. 's range in size from 200 W to 10KW. Our superior line of H. A. W. T. 's range in size from 200 W to over 3MW. Wind turbines (small), wind turbines (large), wind energy towers and structures (small), wind energy towers and structures (large), wind energy systems (small), wind energy systems (large), and hybrid solar / windpower ligh....
- Service types: sales and site assessment services, assembly and erection consultation world wide
- Address: 1697 Wilbur Rd. , Medina, Ohio USA 44256
- Telephone: Toll Free 1. 866. 412. 8346
- FAX: 1. 330. 239. 2300
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News