Hydro Energy Project Development Businesses in California
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Alter Systems was founded in 2004 in order to service United States's growing demand for energy that is independent of traditional fossil fuels, reliable, and supports sustainable approaches to development. As we approach the future of dwindling energy resources commonly referred as "peak oil", the demand for reliable and cost-effective sources of energy will become more and more important in local communities, United States and the World as whole. The mission of Alter Systems is to promote renewable energy use across the United States by providing our customers with the source of information, products and services that will facilitate this transition from fossil fuel dependency to a sustainable and earth-friendly independence. We under...
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: solar electric power systems, DC to AC power inverters, hydro energy systems (small).
- Address: 2919 Avalon Ave, Berkeley, California USA 94705
- Telephone: 866-568-5579
- FAX: 510-868-0846
- Web Site: http://www.altersystems.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Alter Systems, LLC
FRESCO SOLAR is a renewable energy contractor in California that undertakes PV solar, Concentrated Solar Thermal, Co-generation, small wind, community and industrial wind, stored water energy and combinations of these technologies. We do residential, industrial, agricultural and government projects.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, combined heat and power systems industrial, hydro energy systems (small), photovoltaic systems, solar thermal energy, wind power plants, concentrating solar thermal power, distributed.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, contractor services
- Address: 13 West 2nd St, Morgan Hill, California USA 95037
- Telephone: 408-497-1579
- FAX: 408-776-0265
- Web Site: http://www.frescosolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Fresco Solar
NLine Energy, Inc., is a small hydroelectric development company focused on conduit and in-conduit renewable power generation serving the water, wastewater, food, beverage, paper/pulp and other water-intensive industries throughout the United States. Our team is a "one-stop" firm that addresses the total project lifecycle to include engineering feasibility studies, environmental studies, FERC licensing, state and local permitting, utility interconnections, construction management, information system accounting and reporting, testing and verification, environmental attribute management, leases and easements, Power Purchase Agreements, project financing, government funding, and maintenance.
- Business type: Small Hydroelectric Development and Financing
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), hydro energy systems (large).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, maintenance and repair services, ...
- Address: 5170 Golden Foothill Parkway, El Dorado Hills, California USA 95762
- Telephone: 916-235-6852
- FAX: 866-444-4320
- Web Site: http://www.nlineenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to NLine Energy, Inc.
Discover how clean, quiet solar power can work for YOU! We sell and install power generating equipment for homes and businesses that use alternative, clean-burning sources such as sun, wind and water. Ask about our FREE services. Call toll free 800 799 1122.
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: solar electric power systems, solar water pumping systems, backup power systems, hydro energy system components (small), hybrid power systems, wind energy systems (small), grid intertie systems.
- Address: Box 151, Cazadero, California USA 95421
- Telephone: 800 799 1122
- Web Site: http://www.utilityfree.com
- E-mail: Send Email to North Coast Power
Peloton specializes in technologies for the production of biobased industrial grade fermentable sugars, fuels and chemicals. Our focus is on efficiently converting a broad spectrum of cellulosic biomass into high quality, industrial grade fermentable sugars for use in downstream advanced transportation fuels, specialty biochemicals, and biopolymer monomers and precursors for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer products.
- Business type: Bioenergy and Biochemical Technologies
- Product types: Fermentable Cellulosic Sugars, Bio-Butanol, Bio-chemicals and bio-monomers and polymers.
- Service types: Biomass Conversion Technologies, Project Development, and Management
- Address: P. O. Box 750943, Petaluma, California USA 94975-0943
- Telephone: 707. 332. 6115
- Web Site: www.PelotonTech.us
- E-mail: Send Email to Peloton Technologies, LLC
Consulting services promoting cost-effective, environmentally friendly project development. Complete Environmental Impact Assessment and Permit Compliance activities performed in accordance with the regulations of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and interrelated requirements of local, state and federal agencies. Preparation and testing of Emergency Action Plans in accordance with applicable regulations. Economic, Financial, and Cost-Benefit Analyses of Projects to justify investment of private capital or participation in government-funded programs, includingdevelopment activities sponsored by the U.S. Agency for International Development and multi-national development banks. Services provided by in-house staff in English, S...
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), waste treatment systems, hydro energy systems (large), biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, wind energy towers and structures (small), Wind energy towers and structures (large > 50 kW);.
- Service types: consulting, project development services, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, financial services
- Address: 5096 Cocoa Palm Way, Fair Oaks, California USA 95628
- Telephone: 916/962-2271
- FAX: 916/848-3345
- Web Site: http://www.sackheimconsult.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Sackheim Consulting
American Solar Specialists, LLC.
We are a Full service Study Company Doing ROI reports, Feasibility Studies Reports, Proposals, EPA Study analysis Reports, Energy Analysis Reports, IR Reports. Grant Writing Service In House Attorney doing PPA's, Interconnection Documents, Siting Problems, Governmental Siting Problems, Local Governmental Problems. We do your Presentation to your Group. Investors, Government of Local, State and Federal. . FLAT RATES, NO HIDDEN FEES. Access to Lobbyists in DC. We work in every State of the USA. INDEPENDENT BROKERS OF RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECTS WORLD WIDE. We are the Company you have been looking for, we are the integration specialists. We perform Energy Audits, Feasibility Studies, Proposals, ROI reports, EPA Studies with QUICK TURN AROUND TI....
- Business type: Renewable Energy Supplier
- Product types: WE ARE THE COMPANY YOU ARE LOOKING FOR: We Service, Repair, Maintaine, Upgrade Solar Thermal Energy Systems. We Only Custom Design Systems with the Customer in mind. All Systems Are User friendly, Fully Warranteed. We Service all components we Sell. We are The Seervice Company most manufactures use. Insurance work. We do Residential, Commercial, In....
- Service types: Small to Large Customers
- Address: 1056 9th Street, Imperial Beach, California USA 91932
- Telephone: 856-503-6444 8AM to 6pm. After 6PM to 8AM 1-541-526-1510 Answer Service
- E-mail: Send Email to American Solar Specialists, LLC.
I. E. T. S.
- Business type: Power systems testing
- Product types: wind turbines, photovoltaic systems, backup power systems, hydro energy systems, portable power systems, sub stations. .
- Service types: Maintenance and repairs.
- Address: 21658 Wades Way, Burney, California USA 96013
- Telephone: 530-945-3633
- FAX: 530-335-3669
- E-mail: Send Email to I. E. T. S.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: hydro energy systems (large), continuous maglev transportation systems for passengers and freight using elevated suspended guideways. .
- Address: 2691 Sean Court, South San Francisco, California USA 94080
- Telephone: 650 871 9816
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News