Hydro Energy Businesses in Illinois
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Custom roll forming in all metals for the Solar Industry: U-channels, C-channels, hat channels, box & strut channels, angles, zees, mouldings, profiles, tracks, slides, purlins, louvers, slats, strips, panels, framing, rings, rims, ring clamps, tubing in: open seam, lock seam, split seam, in special shapes. Veteran owned. 20+ lines. Inline fabrications: holes, slots, end fabricating, cut-to-length, notching, cutouts, shear forms, miters, deburring, ring bending, sweeps, embossing, perforating, tabs. Prefinishes available: galvanized, prepolished, preplated, prepainted, preanodized, prelaminated, aluminized, strippable-pvc, embossed. 2, 000ft minimum
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Aluminum Solar Panel Frames, Solar Panel Components, solar water heating components, geothermal energy system components, air cooling system components, hydro energy system components (small), cogeneration system components, hydro energy system components (large).
- Service types: Metal Rolled Formed Parts
- Address: 5520 McDermott Drive, Berkeley, Illinois USA 60163
- Telephone: 708-449-7050
- FAX: 708-449-0042
- Web Site: http://www.johnsonrollforming.com/Solar-Panel-Frames.htm
- E-mail: Send Email to Johnson Bros Metal Forming Co
Cloos is a global provider of complete turnkey solutions of automated robotic welding systems. With the equipment and services provided, manufacturers can streamline, automate and reduce costs of their production.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy towers and structures (large), combined heat and power systems industrial, heat exchangers, wind energy system components (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), electric vehicle components, manufacturing equipment.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 911 Albion Ave, Schaumburg, Illinois USA 60193
- Telephone: (847) 923-9988
- FAX: (847) 923-9989
- Web Site: http://www.cloosrobot.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Cloos Robotic Welding
Habi-Tek designs, installs, services and maintains renewable energy systems. We also provide consulting and educational services.
- Business type: renewable energy retail sales
- Product types: alternative homes and buildings, energy efficient homes and buildings, photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small), hydro energy systems (small).
- Service types: design, installation, consulting, service and maintainance
- Address: 524 Summit St. , Geneva, Illinois USA 60134
- Telephone: 630-262-8193
- FAX: 630-262-1343
- Web Site: http://www.habi-tek.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Habi-Tek
Hydro Green Energy is a designer and manufacturer of low head hydropower systems. Our systems are low cost and easy to maintain. Systems range from 1 MW to 40 MW depending on head and flow conditions. We require in country partners to develop projects outside of the U. S.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: low head hydropower systems up to 40 Megawatts.
- Address: PO Box 385, Westmont, Illinois USA 60559
- Telephone: +1 877 556 6566
- Web Site: http://www.hgenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Hydro Green Energy
Mainstay Energy purchases green tags (also known as renewable energy credits or RECs) from small and medium scale renewable energy installations (wind, solar, biomass, geothermal, and hydro) on a national scale via the Mainstay Energy Rewards Program. Mainstay aggregates the green tags into Green-e certified retail and wholesale products.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: solar electric power systems, wind energy systems (large), hydro energy systems (large), hydro energy system components (small), biomass energy systems, photovoltaic systems, Green tags for small and medium-scale renewable energy facilities.
- Address: 161 E. Chicago Ave., Suite 41B, Chicago, Illinois USA 60611-2624
- Telephone: 877-GREENTAG (1-877-473-3682)
- Web Site: http://mainstayenergy.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Mainstay Energy
Offering complete shop and on site machining, welding, and steam path repair services. The only company in the world specializing in state-of-the-art stationary shaft and journal restoration.
- Product types: Specialty Portable Machine Tools.
- Service types: consulting, engineering, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 6550 Revlon Dr., Belvidere, Illinois USA 61008
- Telephone: 815-547-3725
- FAX: 815-547-3609
- Web Site: http://www.orbitaltool.com
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News