Hydro Energy Businesses in Indiana
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Kinetic Art & Technology is revolutionizing the state-of-the-art with its proprietary permanent magnet Segmented ElectroMagnet Array (SEMA) motor/generator technology. SEMA motors and generators provide incredible efficiency over a wide operating range, which makes them especially well suited for electric vehicles and wild or fixed frequency wind turbines. They also feature excellent power density and no cogging torque. Target market is OEMs.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy system components (small), wind energy system components (large), electric vehicle components, electric boat components, hybrid power systems, hydro energy system components (small), electric motor/generator.
- Service types: design, engineering, research services
- Address: 9540 Highway 150, Greenville, Indiana USA 47124-0250
- Telephone: (812) 923-7474
- Web Site: http://www.katech.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Kinetic Art & Technology
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: wind energy system components (large), steam turbine electric generators, hydro energy system components (large), ocean energy system components.
- Service types: In-house only
- Address: 1458 E. 19th St, Indianapolis, Indiana USA 46218
- Telephone: (317) 636-6433
- FAX: (317) 634-9420
- Web Site: www.majortool.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Major Tool & Machine, Inc
SunWind Power Systems is the premier supplier of Renewable Energy solutions in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and beyond since 2005. We design and install customized SOLAR and WIND systems. NABCEP and MWBE certified, and have a proven track record of on/off grid, solar-wind hybrid, and remote power installations. In addition to installation, SunWind Power provides a wide range of energy consulting, such as design-only services, specification and project bid development, energy efficiency and conservation, and equipment only purchases. 25+ years of engineering experience in large-scale industrial settings, formal business training, and financial management experience. Clients: Residential, Commercial, Energy service companies (ESCos), Government
- Business type: Solar and wind installation, design, and consulting
- Product types: Solar photovoltaic, Solar domestic hot water, Solar pool heating, and Wind turbines. Renewable technologies such as tubular skylights and solar attic fans. Backup power systems, remote power systems, and packaged solar power. Engeineering design, consulting, and energy management services. .
- Service types: Installation, design, engineering, energy consulting
- Address: PO Box 856, Floyds Knobs, Indiana USA 47119
- Web Site: http://www.sunwindpowerinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to SunWind Power Systems, Inc
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News