Hydro Energy Consulting Businesses in Maine
We can provide microhydro and anaerobic digester feasibility workbooks, construction manuals for domed bio-gas digesters for farmsteads and large homes; feedstock analysis for integrated bio-mass digesters; detailed engineering studies; and project implementation and monitoring. R&D includes aquaculture & hydroponics using both nutrient runoff & the liquid portion of spent manure slurry; use of bio-catalysts; microbial scrubbing of producer gases; and farm equipment recycling. Partners include CEREM--advanced, integrated municipal solid & sewerage digesters; LENTIKATS(Czech. Republic), the Bio Technology Center of Maine, WOOD's END labs ; and Oak Ridge Associates of Brunswick, Maine.
- Business type: Alternative Energy Consultancy Specialing in siting and design of microhydro power plants and bio-gas digesters for farmsteads, Wind/Solar as applicable to design. .
- Product types: microhydro and tidal energy systems.
- Service types: Consulting, design, installation, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services
- Address: 12 Belmont St. , Brunswick, Maine USA 04011-3004
- Telephone: 207 729 6090
- Web Site: www.katahdinenergyworks.com
Green Earth Energy
- Business type: retail sales
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems (small), hydro energy systems (small), DC to AC power inverters, renewable energy system batteries, hybrid power systems, System Backup Generators.
- Service types: Consultation, Retail, Installation, and Service
- Address: 124 Franklin School Road, Fort Kent, Maine USA 04743
- Telephone: (207) 834-4242
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News