Photovoltaic Cell Businesses in New Jersey
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Advanced System Manufacturing, Inc. (ASM) is a provider of equipment to produce amorphous silicon photovoltaic thin film devices. The world's largest, low cost amorphous silicon modules are produced utilizing the ASM modernized Eureka system. Modules measure 31" x 61" and provide in excess of 50 peakwatts.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: photovoltaic module manufacturing equipment, photovoltaic modules (PV modules, solar panels), photovoltaic cells (PV cells, solar cells).
- Address: P.O. Box 7092, Princeton, New Jersey USA 08543
- Telephone: (609) 936-8888
- FAX: (609) 936-8788
- Web Site: http://www.pvasm.com
GPEC has developed a portfolio of intellecutal property in organic photovoltaics, photosensors and process approaches ready for licensing.
- Business type: IP licensing, Research and development
- Product types: Device, process and materials IP for Organic Photovoltaic cells.
- Service types: Joint-development
- Address: 20 Trading Post Way, Medford Lake, New Jersey USA 08055
- Telephone: 609-434-0002
- FAX: 801-406-3156
- Web Site: http://www.globalphotonic.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global Photonic Energy Corporation (GPEC)
Clean Power Systems
- Business type: distributor
- Product types: batteries deep cycle, photovoltaic cells, wind turbines (small) horizontal axis.
- Service types: engineering
- Address: 659 1st Street, Suite 407, Hoboken, New Jersey USA 07030
- Telephone: 9144388615
- FAX: 2676019623
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News