Telecommunications Power System Businesses in New Jersey
The AC Power Systems group, a division of Transistor Devices, Inc., creates reliable AC and DC power systems from 500VA-40kVA. Special technologies include hot swappable DC-AC inverters, modular lightweight modules, true sine wave inverters, bus-bar based cabinet systems, and complete uninterruptible power systems. Relied upon in the most critical conditions, APS designs for nearly any telecommunications, green power/fuel cell, industrial and electric utility application. Uninterruptible back-up power and critical system control are ìthe sine of perfectionî from APS.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: backup power systems, telecommunications power systems, battery chargers, DC to AC power inverters, DC to DC power converters, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, Recreational vehicle power, packaged power systems, hybrid power systems, electric vehicle components.
- Service types: design, engineering, research services
- Address: 36A Newburgh Road, Hackettstown, New Jersey USA 07927
- Telephone: 908-850-5088
- FAX: 973-267-2047
- Web Site: http://www.tdipower.com
Highlands Funding Solutions
- Business type: Equipment Leasing
- Product types: Lease funding for all types of solar and alternative energy systems. Hydro energy systems (large), wind energy towers and structures (large), hydro energy system components (large), photovoltaic systems for commercial businesses only. .
- Address: 614 Mountain Road, Kinnelon, New Jersey USA 07405
- Telephone: 1-800-914-8377
- FAX: 973-492-8656
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News