Radiant Heating System Construction Businesses in New York
Performance Energy Systems by highly experienced technicians in hybrid designs, both residential and commercial, incorporating very high efficiency fossil fuel hydronics with Solar Thermal and Earth Coupled geothermal in air and hot water radiant designs. New York EnergySmart Audits, BPI certified, NATE certified. Hallowell International, ClimateMaster, Rinnai, Unico, Energy Kinetics System 2000, York, Viessmann
- Business type: HVAC Performance Energy Contractor
- Product types: geothermal energy systems, solar thermal energy, solar water heating systems, radiant heating systems, energy efficient homes and buildings, hybrid heating & cooling systems, modulating condensing boilers, modulating condensing furnaces, modulating condensing domestic hot water systems, sub zero air source heat pumps.
- Service types: design, installation, construction, contractor services
- Address: 71 Lake Meadow Drive, Rochester, New York USA 14612
- Telephone: 585-663-7826
- FAX: 585-581-9115
- Web Site: http://ambroseheatingandcooling.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Ambrose Mechanical Services Corp.
Duce Construction Corp.
- Business type: General Contractors
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, alternative home and building construction materials, hydronic radiant heating systems, solar electric power systems.
- Service types: Residential Renovations, Solar installations, Green building
- Address: 412 West 127th Street, New York, New York USA 10027
- Telephone: (212) 316-2400 ext 23
- FAX: (212) 316-2429
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News