Cogeneration System Engineering Businesses in New York
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
SGP identifies the need for new and restructured sustainable generation, alternative oil/gas and related infrastructure and works with our customers to deliver reliable, stable renewable power that lowers costs and stabilizes electricity grids.
- Business type: electric utility
- Product types: biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, solar electric power systems.
- Service types: consulting, research services, financial services, recycling services
- Address: 31 Cranberry Street, Brooklyn, New York USA 11201
- Telephone: 9172246384
- Web Site: http://www.sustainablegp.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to Sustainable Global Partners
- Business type: Nationally Licensed Full Service Women Owned Electrical Contractor
- Product types: Photovoltaic systems, Wind energy systems , Backup Power systems, UPS Systems. Generators, Microturbines, Fuel Cells, Cogeneration systems, Hydro energy systems, Demand Side Power Reduction..
- Address: 163 North Main Street, Suite # 202, Port Chester, New York USA 10573
- Telephone: 914.937.0608
- FAX: 914.937.0608
- Web Site: http://www.lightingthefuture.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
We provide consulting services, design and egineering services, and products in the areas of renewable energy and green energy systems.
- Business type: Engineering and Consulting
- Product types: renewable energy, fuel powered electric generators, air cooling systems, air heating system components, biomass energy systems, cogeneration systems, Stirling Cycle Engines, Photovoltaics, Wind Power, Passive Cooling, Chillers..
- Service types: Design and Engineering
- Address: 891 South Lake Road, Middlesex, New York USA 14507
- Telephone: 585-554-4192
- Web Site: http://www.appliedthermodynamics.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Applied Thermodynamics
CFAS Enterprises Is The Global Market Place For The Procurement Of All Major Manufacturers, New, Used And Refurbished Aftermarket Industrial Generators. Supply Includes New Land Based And Mobile GE LM2500, P&W FT-8 And Rolls Royce RB211 Gas Turbine Packages And 2Mw-20Mw Diesel And HFO Reciprocating Generators. Over 1000 Gensets And Powerplants Regularly Available. Download Complete Scopes Of Supply Directly From Our Inventory Webpage.
- Business type: Aftermarket Utility Grade Electric Power Generating Equipment Brokerage
- Product types: Industrial Grade Land Based and Mobile Gas Turbine Generators and Diesel, Gas and HFO Reciprocating Electric Generators Supplier. .
- Service types: Utility Equipment Brokerage
- Address: Belize City, Belize * Paris, France * New York, New York USA
- Web Site: http://cfaspower.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to CFAS Enterprises Inc
Intellidyne boiler controls reduce fuel consumption at the boiler between 15% and 20% with a 10% company guarantee. These two products alone can reduce total building energy usage by atleast 30%. Give us a call to discuss your product needs.
- Business type: Engineering Services
- Product types: Intellidyne boiler controls reduce fuel consumption at the boiler between 15% and 20% with a 10% company guarantee. These two products alone can reduce total building energy usage by atleast 30%. Give us a call to discuss your product needs. .
- Service types: Energy Efficiency Improvements
- Address: 1180 Route 32, Wallkill, New York USA 12589
- Telephone: 845-566-9329
- Web Site: http://www.smartbuildingproducts.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Smart Building Products and Services
Renewable NRG LLC
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: cogeneration systems, biomass energy systems, photovoltaic systems, hydro energy systems (large), ocean energy systems, wind energy systems (large), Eco-Industrial development.
- Address: Box 1117, Woodstock, New York USA 12498
- Telephone: 845-481-0655
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News