Hydro Energy Design Businesses in Oregon
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
- Product types: solar pool heating systems, solar water heating systems, hydro energy systems (small), packaged power systems, photovoltaic modules, solar electric power systems, consulting services.
- Service types: contractor services
- Address: PO Box 25553, Portland, Oregon USA 97298
- Telephone: 503-245-7657
- FAX: 503-245-7657
- Web Site: http://www.genconsolar.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Gen-Con, Inc.
Global NES of Oregon specializes in energy efficiencies methodologies and renewable energy technologies powered by clean sustainable solar, wind, hydroelectric and geothermal energy sources. We provide our clients with a 360 degree approach that includes energy reduction measures, multiple system options (solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and more) and financial solutions to meet specific needs. We are results oriented and client focused, which means, we listen more than we speak, with the end result being a reliable, affordable, clean energy and efficiency program unique to each customer. Please contact us for more details.
- Business type: Energy Efficiencies and Renewable Energy Services and Solutions
- Product types: Energy Efficiency services and products, various renewable energy solutions and services, including solar, wind, geothermal, and hydro with a full compliment of service and installation of such products. .
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment services, financial services, contractor services
- Address: 14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr., Suite 110, #334, Beaverton, Oregon USA 97007
- Telephone: 1(877) 637-6367
- FAX: 503-372-6596
- Web Site: http://www.nesofor.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Global NES of Oregon
Village Power Design provides professional design and installation of renewable energy systems including solar electric (PV), and micro-hydro systems. We have over 25 years experience serving homeowners, businesses, non-profits & NGOs, government agenices, and sustainability projects all over the world. Our Expertise: 1) Residential On & Off-grid PV/Wind/Hydro, New Construction 2) Small Business & Commercial Conservation & Renewable Energy Planinng 3) "Village Power" Multi-residence, Campuses, Developments, and Villages.
- Product types: solar electric power systems, village scale whole systems design, Ecovillage design.
- Service types: consulting, design, bidding agent, commissioning, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, testing services
- Address: 446 Helman St, Ashland, Oregon USA 01072
- Telephone: 413-559-9763
- Web Site: http://www.villagepowerdesign.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Village Power Design
- Address: PO Box 2872, La Grande, Oregon USA 97850
- Telephone: 541-963-0966
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, hydro energy systems (small), wind energy systems (small), energy efficient appliances, photovoltaic module mounting systems, appliances, One to three day photovoltaic code,design and installation seminars. Classes from small to large groups for building officials and others. Vince McClellan, the founder of Energy Design, has over 20 years of experience as a designer and electrician of photovoltaic energy systems and is currently the photovoltaic design & intallation instructor at Lane Community College in Eugene Oregon..
- Address: PO Box 71996, Eugene, Oregon USA 97401
- Telephone: 1-800-200-2372
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News