Geothermal Energy System Construction Businesses in Tennessee
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Custom Designed Earth Sheltered Homes & Under Ground Homes & Commercial Structures. You will find that we are able to save you up to 90% on Your Energy costs. Our Homes will never drop below 58% degrees F in Mid-winter with absolutely NO Heat other than Passive Heat & the Natural Heat from the ground. Nothing in the Home will EVER Freeze. Our Homes are constructed of on site poured reinforced concrete utilizing Our aluminum form. . .
- Business type: Consulting, retail sales, wholesale supplier, publishing
- Product types: earth sheltered homes and commercial buildings, under ground homes, bomb shelters, geothermal energy systems, hybrid power systems, photovoltaic systems, wind power plants, waste treatment systems. Earth Sheltered Homes Nightly Rentals and Lease to Own in the Smoky Mountains, Tennessee. .
- Service types: consulting, design, construction, engineering, project development services, education and training services, research services, financial services, architectural design services, contractor services
- Address: P. O. Box 685, Talbott, Tennessee USA 37877
- Telephone: 865. 247 . 6164
- Web Site: http://www.earthshelteredhousing.com
- E-mail: Send Email to EarthShelteredHousing. com
NABCEP and Sharp-Certified solar installer with residential & commercial experience. Offering American made solar modules with 25 year warranty. We also do off-grid installs within 30 miles of Lexington, TN.
- Business type: Solar PV Install, Sales, and Service
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, geothermal energy systems.
- Service types: consulting, installation, construction, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: PO Box 411, Lexington, Tennessee USA 38351
- Telephone: 731-697-1665
- Web Site: http://www.mainstreamgreensolutions.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Mainstream Green Solutions
Mid-South Geothermal specializes in the installation of geothermal heating and cooling systems for large commercial, residential, private, and govenment buildings. Utilizing state of the art drilling, grouting and installation equipment, Mid-South optimizes system performance while reducing the overall design cost. Our construction team has over 20 years of combined experience installing geothermal systems and is IGSHPA certified, HDPE Fusion certified, and a licensed mechanical contractor.
- Business type: specialty contractor
- Product types: geothermal energy systems.
- Address: 8275 Tournament Drive Suite 185, Memphis, Tennessee USA 38125-0851
- Telephone: (901) 748-9095
- FAX: 901-748-9097
- Web Site: www.midsouthgeothermal.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Mid-South Geothermal, LLC
Property Services-Alternative Energy Division
- Business type: Licensed General Contractor and Alternative Energy Services
- Product types: energy efficient homes and buildings, earth sheltered homes and buildings, solar/wind system installs, radiant heating systems, geothermal energy systems, hybrid power systems, residential/commercialĘbuilding upgrades, Efficient-Affordable Cabins & Cottages..
- Service types: consulting, installation, construction, site survey and assessment services, contractor services
- Address: 1155 Snowden Terrace, Johnson City,, Tennessee USA 37601
- Telephone: 423-737-2379
- FAX: 423-743-6798
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News