Battery Publicly Traded Companies in Texas
Active Power battery-free solutions deliver ultimate power protection for mission critical operations. Whether it's a small industrial facility using a hundred kilowatts, or a data center with acres of servers consuming megawatts, quality power is essential for the digital world. Integrated with the flywheel motor-generator technology, CleanSourceŽ DC & CleanSourceŽ UPS - Uninterruptible Power Supply provide highly reliable back-up power protection while dramatically reducing space and cost. Today, CleanSourceŽ technology has over 7 million hours of proven field operations in a broad range of applications, and is endorsed by leading power-quality consultants seeking an alternative to problematic lead-acid batteries.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : ACPW
- Business type: Manufacturer
- Product types: Flywheel Energy Storage Systems, Emergency Backup Mechanical Batteries, Uninterruptible Power Supplies, UPS, Emerging Technologies, DC & AC Equipment, Battery-Free.
- Service types: Power Quality
- Address: 2128 W. Braker Lane, BK12, Austin, Texas USA 78758
- Telephone: 512.836.6464
- FAX: 512.836.4511
- Web Site: http://www.activepower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Active Power, Inc.
Valence Technology, Inc. is a leader in the development and commercialization of Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable batteries.
- Stock Symbol: Nasdaq : VLNC
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: lithium polymer batteries, lithium polymer batteries.
- Service types: research and development
- Address: 12303 Technology Blvd., Suite 950, Austin, Texas USA 78727
- Telephone: 512-527-2910
- FAX: 512-527-2900
- Web Site: http://www.valence.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Valence Technology, Inc.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News