Hydro Energy Engineering Businesses in Canada
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
ACCESS Renewable Energy Ltd. - Canadian Turbines Inc. - Clark Machine Inc - Corbu Consulting Inc. - Granfel Power Inc. - NORCAN Hydraulic Turbine Inc. - Tahira Corporation - TerraVolt Inc. - VRB Power Systems Inc. - WWT (Water Wall Turbine Inc. ) - Avalon Controls & Instrumentation - EIC (Canada) - Enviro Impact Consultants -
Independent renewable energy consultancy, providing comprehensive, objective and practical project development services to clients around the world, with core competencies in: Site assessments & Feasibility studies; Planning & Design; Project Development & Project Management; Environmental & Regulatory approvals; Implementation; Due diligence. We provide expert services for developers wishing to use solar, wind, water, geothermal, biomass or ocean energy.
- Business type: Consulting
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), marine energy, wind power plants, solar electric power systems, solar water heating systems, solar air heating systems, geothermal energy systems, hydrokinetic power systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, project development services, education and training services, research services, site survey and assessment service
- Address: PO Box 2227, Garibaldi Highlands, British Columbia Canada V0N 1T0
- Telephone: +1 604 283 1641
- Web Site: http://www.access-renewables.com
- E-mail: Send Email to ACCESS Renewable Energy Ltd.
All types and sizes of hydraulic turbines, generators and control systems.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: hydroelectric turbines (large), hydroelectric turbines (small), hydro energy system components (large), hydro energy system components (small).
- Address: 4305 Fairview St. #303, Burlington, ON Canada L7L 6E8
- Telephone: 1-905-331-5548
- Web Site: http://www.canadianturbines.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Canadian Turbines Inc.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: hydroelectric turbines (large), wind energy system components (large), hydro energy system components (large), hydro energy system components (small), wind turbines (large), wind energy system components (large).
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, engineering, project development services, research services, maintenance and repair services, testing services
- Address: 423 Glendale Ave., St. Catharines, ON Canada l2v 4b9
- Telephone: 905-227-5233
- FAX: 905-227-8493
- Web Site: http://www.clarkmachineinc.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Clark Machine Inc
Corbu Consulting has established strategic alliances with third party companies and has formed a team of professionals to enable a wide range of mutidisciplinary services to the hydropower industry, including: Project Management, Hydrology and Water Resources, Hydrometric Networks, Optimization of Hydroelectric Systems, Small Hydro, Environmental Impact Assessment, Geographic Information Systems, Electricity Forward Prices, Custom Software Development, Financial Services for hydropower development.
- Business type: Consulting
- Product types: Specialised Engineering Reports. .
- Service types: Multidisciplinary Services for the Hydropower Industry
- Address: 349 St. Clair Ave. West, Suite 106, Toronto, Ontario Canada M5P 1N3
- Telephone: 416 928 2344
- FAX: 416 928 5013
- Web Site: www.corbuconsulting.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Corbu Consulting Inc.
Energy Reduction Solutions offering a wide variety of green technologies, equipment, lighting and services to help commercial, industrial, recreational, residential, agricultural, and golf course facilities reduce hydro, fuel and water consumption. Reduce usage and costs from 20-50% on average in both older and newer facilities. We specialize in Power Factor/Power Quality Correction Services, fixed overhead reduction and other technical solutions to reduce energy consumption, solve electrical problems, reduce breakdowns of electrical equipment & lighting and prolong their life, reduce consumption on all fuel burning equipment, including Fleets!!
- Business type: Energy Savings/Fixed Overhead Reduction Company
- Product types: Specialty, and exclusive technologies for the reduction of electricity, gas, and water consumption. Supply equipment and services to help reduce all energy consuming loads with savings from 20-50%. .
- Service types: Energy Savings, Reduction, Power Quality Solutions, Conservation & Efficiency Solutions, Fixed Overhead Reduction, Environmental Sustainability
- Address: 25 Thornbank Road, Thornhill, Ontario Canada L4J 2A1
- Telephone: 905-889-7501
- FAX: 905-889-1258
- Web Site: http://www.granfelpower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Granfel Power Inc.
NORCAN Hydraulic Turbine Inc. is a leader in the design and manufacturing of quality products and services for the hydro industry sector. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. Located in Carleton Place, Ontario (Canada) we have the experience and resources to deliver comprehensive solutions to any hydro project. Our capabilities include engineering, manufacturing, installation, refurbishment and maintenance of hydroelectric turbines. From turbine upgrades or rehabilitations, to complete hydroelectric systems, Norcan Hydraulic Turbine Inc. is always available to discuss your hydro project needs.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: Upgrade and Replacement Runners. Runner Refurbishment. New turbines, water to wire packages. Propeller, Kaplan, Francis and Pelton type turbines from 200kW up to 30MW. .
- Service types: hydro energy systems (small), hydroelectric turbines (small), hydro energy system components (small)
- Address: 50 Bruce Crescent, Carleton Place, Ontario Canada K7C 3V6
- Telephone: 613-257-4755
- FAX: 613-257-4215
- Web Site: http://www.norcanhydro.com
- E-mail: Send Email to NORCAN Hydraulic Turbine Inc.
Tahira Corporation is a global technology company with a diverse international management team and strong sales leadership spanning from Europe to the Americas to Asia. We are a leading manufacturer and installers of renewable technology products in the world. Tahira Corporation delivers a wide range of services; Gas Monetization; Infrastructure and Minerals; International development, Support Services; Logistics; Oil and Gas; Power and Industrial; Services; Technology; and Ventures business segments, and demonstrates itself as a technology-driven engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor, electric utility
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, batteries deep cycle, wind turbines (large), hydro energy systems (large), biomass energy biofuel, LED lighting, Solar aircon systems, solar street lights, packaged power stations, transmission and distribution equipments, generators, solar hot water systems, controllers, inverters, solar lighting kits, hybrid systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment service, architectural design services, contractor services, ma...
- Address: 56 Rue de Lourdes, Canada J8T 4M2
- Telephone: 819-561-2280
- Web Site: http://www.tahiracorp.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Tahira Corporation
TerraVolt provides integrated, compact, innovative, proven, economical, configurable, efficient, sustainable, uninterrupted, environmentally friendly, and scalable micro-hydro power generation solutions. TerraVolt's electrification solutions are based upon their patented micro-turbine and revolutionary product package called HydroGen, each of which produces between 25kW and 90kW of electrical power from readily available low head (pressure) / low flow water sources.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: hydro energy systems (large), hydro energy systems (small).
- Address: 9045 Gouin Blvd. East, Montreal, Quebec Canada H1E 2P8
- Telephone: 514-573-6633
- Web Site: http://www.terravolt.com
- E-mail: Send Email to TerraVolt Inc.
VRB Power Systems Inc. is an energy storage company that has developed and commercialized the vanadium energy storage system. Based upon the patented vanadium redox flow battery this new enabling technology can effectively store large amounts of electricity on demand. Characterized by low ecological impact, long life VRB Power Systems improve power quality, reliabilty, as well as reduce the costs of load levelling, peak shaving, and critical uninteruptible power supply systems.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: renewable energy system batteries, hydro energy system components (large), portable power systems, wind energy system components (large), packaged power systems, custom batteries, Worldwide sales and marketing of vanadium energy storage systems.
- Address: Suite 200 - 13955 Bridgeport Road, Richmond, British Columbia Canada V6V 1J6
- Telephone: 6042473300
- FAX: 6042473313
- Web Site: http://www.vrbpower.com
WWT is a Multi-National Organization dedicated to Clean Eco-Friendly Renewable Energy Production. WWT offers Large Scale Energy Extraction from Ocean, Tidal, & Freshwater Currents. Our unique system captures Kinetic & Potential energy, and is ideal for currents of 2m/s+ (with an achievable energy extraction capacity of 40mw+ per unit). The principle features of our Patented Technology are: Massive Energy Extraction, Low Installation Costs & Production Cost, Eco & Bio-Friendliness with virtually no impact.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: hydroelectric turbines (large), hydro energy systems (small).
- Service types: design, construction, education &training services, research services
- Address: PO Box: 235, Lions Bay, BC Canada V0N 2E0
- Telephone: 604 921 2525
- Web Site: http://www.wwturbine.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to WWT (Water Wall Turbine Inc. )
Avalon Controls & Instrumentation
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), hydro energy systems (large), cogeneration systems, fuel powered electric generators, computer and electronic components, uninterruptible power supplies UPS, Industrial Automation & Control Systems.
- Address: 12 Panther Place, Mount Pearl, Newfoundland Canada A1N 5B1
- Telephone: (709) 364-5111
EIC (Canada) - Enviro Impact Consultants
EIC (Canada) offers Consulting services, Environmental Assessment and Feasibility Studies for Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Water Resources and Coastal Development Programs. EIC (Canada) is also marketing Renewable Energy Products and is appointed dealer for Bergy, Jacobs and several other US, Canadian, European and Chinese Manufacturers of Wind and Solar Power Generating Equipment. EIC (Canada) has the resources to offer best price in the Market. EIC (Canada) welcomes inquiries from parties interested in Partnering with us in various parts of the world. Please feel free to email your Proposal / Inquiry at
- Business type: Consulting, Project Feasibility and Environment Studies, EPC & Project Management, in Natural Resources, Coastal & Offshore Developments including Oil & Gas, Wind & Solar Farm, Geo-Thermal Power Projects.
- Product types: EIC (Canada) also represents Manufacturers Wind Turbines and Solar PV Installers. EIC (Canada) is also associated with Global Diagnostic Medicine, Inc. (GDM)and sets up a complete range of Laboratories, which include the following services ( is one of our company incorporated in Canada). ïÀ MRI SysytemïÀ An 8-16 Slice CT ScannerïÀ Digital X-Rayï....
- Service types: Environmental Assessment, Project Feasibility & Management & EPC Supervision
- Address: 137 - Nickolas Crescent, Cambridge, Ontario Canada N3C 3L7
- Telephone: 203-302-0761
- FAX: 203-302-0761
- E-mail: Send Email to EIC (Canada) - Enviro Impact Consultants
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News