Hydro Energy Wholesale Suppliers in Canada
|Request Information or a Price Quote from All Businesses Listed Below|
Asian Phoenix Resources Ltd. - Canadian Turbines Inc. - Dependable Turbines Ltd - ECHO Systeme - Electrovent - Energy Alternatives Ltd - Energy Systems & Design Ltd. - MicroHydroElectric Inc. - Save Green Inc - Simplysales Solar Store - Tahira Corporation - TerraVolt Inc. - VISTA-TECH International - VRB Power Systems Inc. - WWT (Water Wall Turbine Inc. ) - Canada U- Grow - Eco_Tech Systems Design - EIC (Canada) - Enviro Impact Consultants - Quasar Alternative Energy Inc -
Asian Phoenix Resources Ltd manufactures in Vietnam, and exports to some 80 countries a comprehensive line of micro-hydroelectric generating systems. These systems are ideal for remote locations where electric power is not available. Kindly refer to our website for details. Prices are set to take into account the economy of the country to which they are to be exported.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: Micro-hydroelectric AC generating "complete" systems from 200 watts to 5 kilowatts, and various larger turbine styles.
- Address: 2-416 Dallas Rd. , Victoria, British Columbia Canada V8V 1A9
- Telephone: 1-250-361-4348
- FAX: 1-250-360-9012
- Web Site: http://www.powerpal.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Asian Phoenix Resources Ltd.
All types and sizes of hydraulic turbines, generators and control systems.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: hydroelectric turbines (large), hydroelectric turbines (small), hydro energy system components (large), hydro energy system components (small).
- Address: 4305 Fairview St. #303, Burlington, ON Canada L7L 6E8
- Telephone: 1-905-331-5548
- Web Site: http://www.canadianturbines.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Canadian Turbines Inc.
Dependable Turbines Ltd. (DTL) was incorporated in 1978 and is now a world leader in the design and manufacture of hydro-electric turbines. Our turbines range in capacity from 1 KW up to 10,000 KW. We can supply power house equipment all the way from sophisticated electronically regulated turbine generator units complete with switch gear and controls, down to basic turbines and related individual components with manual controls. With installations all over the world, it is an excellent testimony to our efficiency, reliability and cost effectiveness of our products and services that much of our business comes from repeat calls from existing clients. We have a reputation for getting the job done on schedule and on budget.
- Business type: manufacturer
- Product types: manufacture of hydro electric turbines and supplier of powerhouse equipment, hydro powered electric generators, hydro energy components.
- Address: 17930 Roan Place, Surrey, British Columbia Canada V3S 5K1
- Telephone: +1 604 576 3175
- FAX: +1 604 576 3183
- Web Site: http://www.dtlhydro.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Dependable Turbines Ltd
Manufacturer agent. Consultant in design and integration. Systems and efficient building. R&D, prototyping and improvement.
- Business type: wholesale supplier, engineering
- Product types: Solar thermal system and collectors, solar concentrator, solar electric power systems, solar air heating systems, emergency backup batteries, wind energy systems (small), hydro energy systems (small), solar water heating systems, Northern climate solar self sufficient house, .
- Service types: systems integration
- Address: 4003, 12E Avenue, Shawinigan-Sud, Quebec Canada G9P 4G3
- Telephone: (819) 537-0560
- FAX: (819) 537-0560
- Web Site: http://www.echosysteme.qc.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to ECHO Systeme
- Business type: International manufacturer, wholesale supplier, retail sales
- Product types: Manufacturer of small wind powered alternators. Alternators for microhydro systems. Wind generator (wind turbine), hydro-alternators. .
- Service types: Manufacturing, maintenance and repair
- Address: 663 rue Routhier, Quebec, P Q Canada G1X 3J8
- Telephone: (418) 657-4964
- Web Site: http://www.electrovent.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Electrovent
Energy Alternatives Ltd, Canada's longest operating renewable energy company, specializes in creating electricity from solar, wind and microhydro sources. Our services include: consultation, site assessment, system design, products, installation, and after-sale support. The most important component we offer is experience. Since it was established in 1984, Energy Alternatives has installed hundreds of renewable power systems for remote sites, cabins, full-time living, boats and RVs, and hybrid systems for small communities. Our website has information on how to get started, advanced questions, products, energy conservation tips, sample installations, customer testimonials and online ordering. Licensed electrical contractor. Maintenance and R...
- Business type: Service, Retail sales, Wholesale supplier
- Product types: Back up power systems, Battery products, Microhydro energy systems, Remote power systems, Solar energy, Solar photovoltaic systems, Solar energy retail, Solar energy service, Solar energy wholesale, Passive solar energy systems, Photovoltaic modules, Photovoltaic module mounting, Photovoltaic systems, Energy efficient appliances, Solar electric power system, Solar water pumping systems, solar water pumping systems components, Wind energy systems (small), Small wind energy system components, Wind turbines (small), Wind turbine tower and structures (small), Hydroelectric turbines (small), Water pumps, Remote home power systems, Recreational vehicle power system, Packaged power systems, Hybrid power systems, DC To AC Power inverter retailer, DC To AC power inverter wholesaler.
- Service types: Consulting, Design, Installation, Project development, Site assessments, Maintenance, Repair services
- Address: 5-4217 Glanford Avenue, Victoria, British Columbia Canada V8Z 4B9
- Telephone: 1-800-265-8898
- FAX: 250-727-2286
- Web Site: www.EnergyAlternatives.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Alternatives Ltd
ES & D manufactures micro-hydroelectric generators and components. The Stream Engine and LH1000 are proven micro-hydroelectric battery charging solutions, the LH1000 for low-head high flow sites, and the Stream Engine for medium and high head sites. These machines use precision parts made of non-corrosive materials for long life. ES & D can also consider custom design and site consultations.
- Business type: Renewable Energy design, manufacturing, sales, and installation services.
- Product types: High head (Stream Engine) and Low head (LH1000) Micro-hydroelectric (up to 2KW) generators utilizing heads of 2' (0. 6m) and up, micro-hydro components including plastic pelton and bronze turgo runners, and transformer panels for high voltage transmission. .
- Service types: Manufacturer of micro-hydroelectric generators; retail and wholesale sales; system design and installation.
- Address: PO Box 4557, Sussex, New Brunswick Canada E4E 5L7
- Telephone: (506) 433-3151
- FAX: (506) 433-6151
- Web Site: http://www.microhydropower.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Energy Systems & Design Ltd.
Internet Enabled Monitoring & Control of Micro Hydro & Solar Power Systems. We provide ultra tough, highly reliable, low power and low cost internet enabled monitoring and control hardware to facilate measuring of:Battery VoltageLoad AmpsSolar Charge AmpsWind Charge AmpsWind RPMHydro or Wind:AC VoltsAC AmpsAnd allow you to calculate power vectors onboard such as Watts, PF, vRMS, lRMS, Frequency Etc. Our hardware also has onboard logic that you could use to activate a relay when any of the inputs reach a certain value, etc. . . We can provide you with a complete DC power system for your off grid repeater or remote monitoring installation.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: solar electric power systems, remote home power systems, hydro energy system components (small), meters and measuring equipment, wind energy system components (small), hydro energy systems (small), WIFI / WISP Remote Repeater Power Systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment service
- Address: 281 Main Street, Lytton, BC Canada V0K1Z0
- Telephone: +1 250 256 8363
- Web Site: http://www.microhydroelectric.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to MicroHydroElectric Inc.
Save Green Inc. Is an international enterprise that commits itself to heat pump technology, fixes energy saving and environmental protecting as its development orientation. Heat pumps are a very important product which they shall combine very well with solar and photovoltaic panels. The combination of the valve convectors / fan coils /, heat pumps, photovoltaics and solar collectors is the future of energy-independent housing.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: heat pumps, air cooling systems, air heating systems, hydroelectric turbines (small), hydro energy systems (small).
- Service types: installation, construction, engineering
- Address: Harvey Avenue, , Kelowna, B. C. V1Y 6G2 Canada. , B C Canada V1Y 6G2
- Telephone: 1-778-4780001
- Web Site: http://www.heatpumpsupply.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Save Green Inc
We import and sell solar modules, wind and water turbines, as well as solar water heating systems and DC accessories. We do installations of products within our local area of Haliburton county, Ontario. We also have a network of installers to refer you to Canada wide. We ship world wide. We wholesale products as well. We have been in the alternative energy business since 2002 and in the computer business since 1998 contact us for info or catalogue.
- Business type: retail sales, wholesale supplier, importer
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, hydroelectric turbines (small), backup power systems, hydro energy systems (large), dc to ac power inverters, solar water heating systems, computers.
- Address: Rr1 2204 Southlake Rd, Minden, Ontario Canada k0m2k0
- Telephone: 705-286-6887
- FAX: 705-286-5154
- Web Site: http://www.simplysales1.ca
- E-mail: Send Email to Simplysales Solar Store
Tahira Corporation is a global technology company with a diverse international management team and strong sales leadership spanning from Europe to the Americas to Asia. We are a leading manufacturer and installers of renewable technology products in the world. Tahira Corporation delivers a wide range of services; Gas Monetization; Infrastructure and Minerals; International development, Support Services; Logistics; Oil and Gas; Power and Industrial; Services; Technology; and Ventures business segments, and demonstrates itself as a technology-driven engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer, distributor, electric utility
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, batteries deep cycle, wind turbines (large), hydro energy systems (large), biomass energy biofuel, LED lighting, Solar aircon systems, solar street lights, packaged power stations, transmission and distribution equipments, generators, solar hot water systems, controllers, inverters, solar lighting kits, hybrid systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, engineering, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment service, architectural design services, contractor services, ma...
- Address: 56 Rue de Lourdes, Canada J8T 4M2
- Telephone: 819-561-2280
- Web Site: http://www.tahiracorp.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Tahira Corporation
TerraVolt provides integrated, compact, innovative, proven, economical, configurable, efficient, sustainable, uninterrupted, environmentally friendly, and scalable micro-hydro power generation solutions. TerraVolt's electrification solutions are based upon their patented micro-turbine and revolutionary product package called HydroGen, each of which produces between 25kW and 90kW of electrical power from readily available low head (pressure) / low flow water sources.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier
- Product types: hydro energy systems (large), hydro energy systems (small).
- Address: 9045 Gouin Blvd. East, Montreal, Quebec Canada H1E 2P8
- Telephone: 514-573-6633
- Web Site: http://www.terravolt.com
- E-mail: Send Email to TerraVolt Inc.
Ozone Based Technology for Medical and Bio-Hazard Waste Treatment with "zero" Emissions. Clean, safe and environmentally sustainable.
- Business type: International Development and Technology Transfer
- Product types: International Sales and Marketing Energy Management and Energy Services Consulting - Energy PerformanceOZONATOR Industries Limited medical and bio-hazard waste treatment technology Exporting worldwide International Sales - OZONATOR Industries Limited - Regina, Saskatchewan - CANADA /companies/ozonator-industries-limited-47986.
- Service types: Medical and Bio-hazard waste treatment technology
- Address: 12397 Boyne Road P. O. Box 745, Winchester, Ontario Canada K0C 2K0
- Telephone: 613-774-0684
- FAX: 613-774-1732
- Web Site: www.ozonatorindustries.com
- E-mail: Send Email to VISTA-TECH International
VRB Power Systems Inc. is an energy storage company that has developed and commercialized the vanadium energy storage system. Based upon the patented vanadium redox flow battery this new enabling technology can effectively store large amounts of electricity on demand. Characterized by low ecological impact, long life VRB Power Systems improve power quality, reliabilty, as well as reduce the costs of load levelling, peak shaving, and critical uninteruptible power supply systems.
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter, importer
- Product types: renewable energy system batteries, hydro energy system components (large), portable power systems, wind energy system components (large), packaged power systems, custom batteries, Worldwide sales and marketing of vanadium energy storage systems.
- Address: Suite 200 - 13955 Bridgeport Road, Richmond, British Columbia Canada V6V 1J6
- Telephone: 6042473300
- FAX: 6042473313
- Web Site: http://www.vrbpower.com
WWT is a Multi-National Organization dedicated to Clean Eco-Friendly Renewable Energy Production. WWT offers Large Scale Energy Extraction from Ocean, Tidal, & Freshwater Currents. Our unique system captures Kinetic & Potential energy, and is ideal for currents of 2m/s+ (with an achievable energy extraction capacity of 40mw+ per unit). The principle features of our Patented Technology are: Massive Energy Extraction, Low Installation Costs & Production Cost, Eco & Bio-Friendliness with virtually no impact.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: hydroelectric turbines (large), hydro energy systems (small).
- Service types: design, construction, education &training services, research services
- Address: PO Box: 235, Lions Bay, BC Canada V0N 2E0
- Telephone: 604 921 2525
- Web Site: http://www.wwturbine.com/
- E-mail: Send Email to WWT (Water Wall Turbine Inc. )
Canada U- Grow
- Business type: engineering and design, wholesale supplier
- Product types: biomass energy systems converting mass too methane then electricity and finally to hydrogen for high preasure long term storage in tanks, hydrogen freezing for foods(most modern and low cost system in the world) cogeneration system components, fuel powered electric generators, gas turbine electric generators, hydro energy system components (large),....
- Service types: research services, recycling services
- Address: 44109 Yale RD. west, Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada V2R3Z9
- Telephone: 604-798-5263
- FAX: 604-793-762
Eco_Tech Systems Design
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), hydro energy systems (small), small scale .
- Service types: project development services, research services
- Address: 19918 Silver Hope Road, Hope, British Columbia Canada VOX1LO
- Telephone: 604 869 9426
- FAX: 604 869 9426
EIC (Canada) - Enviro Impact Consultants
EIC (Canada) offers Consulting services, Environmental Assessment and Feasibility Studies for Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Water Resources and Coastal Development Programs. EIC (Canada) is also marketing Renewable Energy Products and is appointed dealer for Bergy, Jacobs and several other US, Canadian, European and Chinese Manufacturers of Wind and Solar Power Generating Equipment. EIC (Canada) has the resources to offer best price in the Market. EIC (Canada) welcomes inquiries from parties interested in Partnering with us in various parts of the world. Please feel free to email your Proposal / Inquiry at
- Business type: Consulting, Project Feasibility and Environment Studies, EPC & Project Management, in Natural Resources, Coastal & Offshore Developments including Oil & Gas, Wind & Solar Farm, Geo-Thermal Power Projects.
- Product types: EIC (Canada) also represents Manufacturers Wind Turbines and Solar PV Installers. EIC (Canada) is also associated with Global Diagnostic Medicine, Inc. (GDM)and sets up a complete range of Laboratories, which include the following services ( is one of our company incorporated in Canada). ïÀ MRI SysytemïÀ An 8-16 Slice CT ScannerïÀ Digital X-Rayï....
- Service types: Environmental Assessment, Project Feasibility & Management & EPC Supervision
- Address: 137 - Nickolas Crescent, Cambridge, Ontario Canada N3C 3L7
- Telephone: 203-302-0761
- FAX: 203-302-0761
- E-mail: Send Email to EIC (Canada) - Enviro Impact Consultants
Quasar Alternative Energy Inc
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, retail sales
- Product types: We manufacture, photovoltaic module mounting systems, pole mount, single and dual axis tracking solar systems (20W to 40kw), wind energy systems (All components 100W to 10kw), hydro energy system components (50W to 80kw). We offer design, site assessment, partial installations or full installations. .
- Service types: installation, repair service and maintanance
- Address: 277A Old Kingston Rd, Toronto, Ont Canada M1C1B4
- Telephone: 416 505 4968
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News