Battery Cable Businesses in China
China Anhui Electric Group Shares Co., Ltd. (CAHE) is a global company responsible for the design, production and distribution of wire and cable for the Renewable Energy Industry (Wind and Solar) and to Electric Utilities responsible for power generation, transmission and distribution. CAHE also provides traffic signal cable and lighting cable to municipalities. Serving these industries since 2004, China Anhui Electric Group Group's accumulated experience spans over 100 combined years in the Wire & Cable industry. Our products include ACSR, AAAC, AAC, ACSS, OPGW, Galvanized Steel Wire, 15-35kV Copper and Aluminum Primary Distribution Power Cables, Secondary Aluminum and Copper 600V Service Drop and URD, 600V and 1kV Multi-conductor Control ...
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, exporter, distributor, electric utility
- Product types: photovoltaic module cables, solar electric power systems, hydro energy systems (large), battery cables, telecommunications power systems, overhead conductors, thmocouples, thermal resistance, power control cables, Aluminum conductors Steel Reinforced, all aluminum alloy conductors, aluminum clad steel stranding, triplex service drop cables, ACSR, A....
- Service types: design, production and distribution of wire and cable for the Renewable Energy Industry (Wind and Solar) and to Electric Utilities responsible for power generation, transmission and distribution
- Address: No. 128, Tiancha Road, Economic Development Zone, Tianchang, Anhui China 239300
- Telephone: +86-550-7309278
- FAX: +86-550-7309288
- Web Site: http://www.ahecable.com
- E-mail: Send Email to Anhui Electric Group Shares Co., Ltd.
Qiantong Tools Manufacture Co., Ltd
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: portable power systems, battery cables.
- Address: R1001, B2, #98, Bixio Road, Shanghai, China 201100
- Telephone: 0086-21-54131060
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News