Large Hydro Energy System Businesses in Bolivia
ENERGETICA is a Bolivian non profit organization that works in rural areas of the country, in the field of energy development environment and poverty, since 18 February 1993. The principal areas of work are: Rural Energy Development, Natural Resources and Environment, Training & Promotion of the Energy, and Institutional Development & Enterprise Management. In this areas, the main role of ENERGETICA is to give technical assistance for the end users, micro-enterprises, government offices and other institutions in many issues like the energy planning, design, execution and evaluation of energy projects, etc. whit an approach focussed on the end-users socioeconomic situation, your knowledge and a cultural issues. The main sources o...
- Business type: nonprofit organization
- Product types: Rural electrification: Photovoltaic systems for: lighting, water pumping, communication, refrigeration, and other isolated applications. Hydro energy systems. Solar thermal systems for water hot.
- Service types: Technical Assistance; Projects Execution; Training; Design of energy systems; Micro credit design and execution
- Address: Calle La Paz E-573 - P.O. Box 4964, Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Telephone: 591-4-4253647
- FAX: +591 4 42 53825
- Web Site: http://www.energetica.org.bo
- E-mail: Send Email to Energetica
Talleres AES Ltda.
Supply of complete Mini Hydro Electromechanical Equipment: Propeller, Cross Flow, Francis and Pelton type turbines with high percentage of stainless steel usage, 10kW to 500kW. Design and supply of complete water pumping stations.
- Business type: manufacturer, exporter
- Product types: Small hydraulic turbines (mini range up to 500 kW), water ram pumps, turbo-pumps, gates, screens, valves, centrifugal pumps. .
- Address: Calle Agustin Virreyra 962 - Dpto. 8A, Cochabamba, Cochabamba Bolivia
- Telephone: +591 - 4 - 4400064
- E-mail: Send Email to Talleres AES Ltda.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News