Microhydro Energy System Component Businesses in Poland
The company Hydro Energy Michael Twardziszewski, uses the many years of family experience in the field of Small Hydropower. We produce Kaplan turbines and Pelton turbine with parameters on a global level. We approach each project individually and with a focus on maximum efficiency. We produce vertical, horizontal and oblique Kaplan turbine. Modern oblique Kaplan turbine is an ideal solution for low and medium-low heads, where the vertical turbine assembly is difficult to correct positioning of the suction pipe. We are the only manufacturer Pelton turbines in Poland. Innovative solutions Pelton turbines using up to six nozzles. We use technology very well suited for low heads up to 250 m. Currently, our Pelton turbines are operational on a h...
- Business type: manufacturer, wholesale supplier, exporter
- Product types: hydroelectric turbines (small), hydro energy systems (small), hydro energy system components (small), hydroelectric turbines (large).
- Service types: design, engineering
- Address: Graniczna 23, Jelenia Gora, Dolnoslaskie Poland 58-560
- Telephone: +48500400905
- Web Site: http://www.hydroenergy.pro
- E-mail: Send Email to Hydro Energy Michal Twardziszewski
Independent manufacturer of electric motors and generators from Poland. Scope of production: - synchronous generators for hydro power plants; - synchronous marine generators; - synchronous generators for diesel sets; - induction motors; - dc motors for hoisting machines. 60 years design and manufacturing experience, output range - 500 kW - 20 MW.
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, exporter
- Product types: hydro energy systems (small), diesel electric generators, hydro energy system components (small), marine power systems.
- Service types: design, construction, engineering
- Address: Fabryczna 10, Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie Poland 53609
- Telephone: +4871 356 54 00, 356 53 77
- FAX: +4871 356 56 79
- Web Site: http://www.dfme.pl
- E-mail: Send Email to DFME Sp. z o.o.
Can't Find It? Search the entire Source Guides site using keywords:
Renewable Energy Businesses
Renewable Energy News